Reviews (1 162)
1 162 results
All reviews alaskan grill land tour closest town main building cloud cover hiking trails land portion gift shop different buildings shuttle bus princess wilderness lodge state park fire pit clear view base camp ceiling fan remote location
12 - 17 of 1 162 reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Our room was very comfortable and I loved the less hurried atmosphere I found at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. Can’t beat the views and I enjoyed the free nature walk with naturalist Mark Stevens. The trails were beautiful and the food and drinks were tasty. Would definitely love to return here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

When the mountain is out there are great views! Rooms are not the most amazing, but I don’t go here to spend my time indoors. They have interesting nature walks with park rangers and have s’mores around the fire available at night!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This was our third Princess Lodge and things get better as we move from one facility to the other. The grounds were lovely, the rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable and the restaurant was serving some tasty food.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018

If I had a good button, I would use it. The trails around the facility are very weak so do not even worry about that. The tree house is a nice visit. The grounds are beautiful. The main lodge is nice and dining is solid. The deck looking toward Denali is huge and a lot of fun to sit on and enjoy the evening and when Denali showed itself for us, the deck became the gathering spot for all. What a nice moment that was. The rooms are spacious. Ours was clean but the people we traveled with mentioned that their room was lacking in cleanliness. The staff was busy cleaning hallways and sprucing the building we were in when we arrived. It was a good experience but I am glad the tour only had us for one night at this facility.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The Princess lodge was absolutely beautiful. The view from the main lodge was stunning. Our rooms were adequate, very clean and wonderful beds. We ate at the Grizzly restaurant and the food was delicious and great service. We made our way up to the Treehouse, totally worth the uphill hike!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple