“Very good!”
Review of Steven's Taxis

Steven's Taxis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We organize private tours and taxis to and from Luxor, Aswan, Cairo and local trips around Marsa Alam including snorkeling with wild dolphins, desert safaris in the Wadi el-Gamal National Park, Sharm el-Luli Beach, kite surfing, El Quseir, Port Ghalib, fishing, snorkeling and daily boat trips as well as tailor made trips. We are the most reliable company in the Marsa Alam area and also offer the best prices.
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I booked a roundtrip transfer service from Marsa Alam airport to my hotel (Lamaya Resort). Impeccable service, very punctual and professional. Honest price. Definitely recommend it.

Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello Lararusco.

Thank you very much for using steven's taxis for your airport transfers and it's our pleasure to have you with us.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
"always on time"
"day trip"

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I highly recommend Steven's Taxis when in Marsa Alam. I contacted them to arrange a private 4x4 Jeep Tour through the Wadi El Gemal on the one free day I had before joining a live aboard dive boat. Safwat, the reservations manager, replied quickly, and we worked on planning the perfect day. Mohammed was my taxi driver to/from Port Ghalib to Marsa Alam town, and he arrived promptly and got me where I needed to go safely while offering information on the landscape in between. We then met my driver and guides for the desert trip, and it was fabulous!! A quick snorkel in the Red Sea before heading into the desert at mach speed to see the free roaming camels, Roman ruins near the emerald mines, water wells while stopping for bedouin tea and lunch along the way. A perfect day!!

2  Thank SMSTraveler
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello my Dear.
I am very happy to reed your feedback and would like to thank you very on behalf of all my team for using our service and for giving us 5***** .
We hope your holiday in Egypt was great and hope to see you again in Egypt.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The driver was waiting for us at the airport with a sign with our name on. He was right on time, we did not have to wait for him.
They answer really fast to emails which makes it easy to book a taxi.

2  Thank dw-Elke
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello Dear.
Thank you very much for using steven's taxis and we really appreciate your nice comments and review. thank you once again and hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

We had a special tour of Luxor's famous Karnak temple with Mr Safwat and I can only say, WOW! We have visited these sites in the past, but Safwats abilities to bring the temple and the pharohs to life was fantastic! Transfers were on time and couldn't have been better. But really, many many thanks to Safwat for showing us and telling us the real stories like others had not. We will be recommending this company on our travels, and we hope to return very soon. Thaaaank you!

SafwatGayed, Manager at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello Dear
Thanks ever so much for your very kind review
So glad that you were happy with the service and will be always at your service
In hope to see you again soon with more friend around Luxor
Wishing you a lovely day and wonderful time.
Safwat

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Wwe used Steven's Taxi service to get to and from our Hotel in Marsa Alam and it was great. The driver waited for us at the Airport with a sign and brought us to the Hotel and brought us back two weeks later on time with no problems at all.
Thnaks for everything!

Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

It was our pleasure to have you with us and we're very grateful for your lovely feedback and your recommendations, safwat, mohamed and my self are very thankful for your review and rating and hope to see you again soon.
Best regards