“Taxi to and from Marsa arlam”
Review of Steven's Taxis

Steven's Taxis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We organize private tours and taxis to and from Luxor, Aswan, Cairo and local trips around Marsa Alam including snorkeling with wild dolphins, desert safaris in the Wadi el-Gamal National Park, Sharm el-Luli Beach, kite surfing, El Quseir, Port Ghalib, fishing, snorkeling and daily boat trips as well as tailor made trips. We are the most reliable company in the Marsa Alam area and also offer the best prices.
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Wwe used Steven's Taxi service to get to and from our Hotel in Marsa Alam and it was great. The driver waited for us at the Airport with a sign and brought us to the Hotel and brought us back two weeks later on time with no problems at all.
Thnaks for everything!

Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

It was our pleasure to have you with us and we're very grateful for your lovely feedback and your recommendations, safwat, mohamed and my self are very thankful for your review and rating and hope to see you again soon.
Best regards

"no stress"
"karnak temple"
"west bank"

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Just back from Marsa Alam and had Steven's taxis for my transfer as i don't like the Bus Transfer, What can i say. Just Excellent service from them Waiting at Airport to take me to my Hotel Right on Time and Picked me and two friends up to take us back to Airport Perfect. The Great thing about Steven's taxis Is they are the Best Priced taxis there in Marsa Alam all the Others Over charge Way to much. Well down Guys. I Will Certainly be contacting you Again when i come back in December for Christmas with Friends. Try them people i honestly believe you will be Satisfied with the great service.

1  Thank philad1
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hello My Dear.
It's very kind of you to take the time to write this honest review and we really appreciate it.
We hope your holiday in Marsa alam was great and we hope to see you again on Christmas.
Have a nice day and thank you very much ones again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Last Thursday my girlfriend and I could enjoy an amazing trip from Marsa Alam to the temples in Luxor.

With young Mohammed, we had a really nice driver. He always cared about our comfort and he‘s a sympathic guy too. One way was about 4h 30minutes, much faster than with a bus.
The tour guide Hany is a well informated man, he knows all the details about the temples and could answer all the questions. The restaurant he has chosen for lunch, was also good, and the food delicious, and typicly egyptian. It was very good, thanks.

T and C

1  Thank UtH87
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello T and C.

I hope your well and we would like to thank you very much for using us.
Hany and Mohamed and Safwat sends you there best regards.
Also thanks for your review and rating on TA and we hope to see you again in Egypt soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Since some time, every time I come to Marsa Alam, I book a taxi transfert on forehand via Internet to and back from the hotel.
Upon arrival the taxi is waiting and brings you immediately to the hotel.
Although you pay the full trip upon arrival at the hotel, the driver is always on time waiting for you at the reception.
It is a reliable company with an excellent service.

1  Thank 48Maryse_B
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hello my Dear.
Thank you VERY much for your lovely review and rating, it's always a pleasure having a guest like you with us .
I have been looking at your lovely pictures whilst snorkeling and in the hilton and it seems that you have a second family hear and a lot of people likes and respect you .

I also like the tree in your name at the hilton , I will also recommend to all my guests who comes for diving the diving center you use as they take good care of guests.

I hope you always enjoy your holidays in Egypt and looking forward to see you on your next visit to Marsa alam.
Kind regards and best wishes from my self, Safwat , Mikhail, george and hassan.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Very well organized 2-day trip from Port Ghalib to Luxor by private car. I definately recommend Stevens Taxi! Thank you Safwat for the arrangments and superb communication. Special thanks to you Dina for being such a knowledgeable, helpful and professional guide! We are greatful for the explanations on each site and the historical context. Also for all our questions being gladly answered. If coming from Marsa Alam, the 2 days are defininately better to digest all the historic sites and not to feel in a big hassle. We look forward to coming back as there is a lot more to explore :)

1  Thank Martin M
Steven M, Owner at Steven's Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Hello Martin.

It was our pleasure to have you with us for two days to luxor and we're very grateful for your excellent review.
On behalf of safwat , Dina and hassan we thank you very much and we hope to have you with us on your next visit to Egypt.

Kind regards