“Wonderful diving with wonderful people”

Monkey Divers International
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are International Padi diving center, for snorkeling and underwater activities. We care about all ages customers, from 8 to....no limit years old. We care about biodiversity and awareness of environment. All our trip are guided by professional and multilanguage staff.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Monkey divers team helped me and my girlfriend to dive near Marsa Alam. Great service and knowledgeable people who knows the reefs of Marsa Alam. We felt safe diving with them and had a fantastic time.

Thanks a lot Lorella and the rest!

All reviews
"equipment"
"dolphins"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I was on a trip at Sataya lagoon for swiming with dolphins and snorkling on the reef-it was fantastic experiance with profesional organizatorom, fantastic trip

1  Thank MarpapPl
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I came to Marsa Alam and dove with Monkey Divers for two days. My shepherd of the sea, Lorella, was an excellent and knowledgable guide. The sites were great, I saw some giant turtles and a sea cow, among other things. The rental equipment was also in great condition. Great value for money as well. I'll definitely be coming back to dive with them again.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had a great diving experience early December with Monkey Divers at Marsa Alam. Lorella was of great help during the whole trip and stay at the Laguna Beach, and Zidane is a great guide! We’re for sure going to go back to this part of the Red Sea, and try to see the dugong (sea cow) one more time!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Super experience with Monkey Divers!! Achmed is the best dive master! He not only was my guide while diving, he led a group of us snorkeling with dolphins. Monkey Divers and Achmed offer great personalized service, he is attentive to all the important details of personal and marine safety. Come to Marsa Alam and dive with the Monkey Divers!!