Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Best so far

Obviously, mind blowing underwater landscape, but what made the experience unique, were Ahmed and... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Niconepal
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great time diving with monkey divers!

My girlfriend and myself just spend 1 week in Marsa Alam and we wanted to take the Padi Advanced... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2018
47martijnm
via mobile

All reviews amazing diving dolphin house monkeys fun company egypt dolphins
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I came to Marsa Alam and dove with Monkey Divers for two days. My shepherd of the sea, Lorella, was an excellent and knowledgable guide. The sites were great, I saw some giant turtles and a sea cow, among other things. The rental equipment was also in great condition. Great value for money as well. I'll definitely be coming back to dive with them again.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had a great diving experience early December with Monkey Divers at Marsa Alam. Lorella was of great help during the whole trip and stay at the Laguna Beach, and Zidane is a great guide! We’re for sure going to go back to this part of the Red Sea, and try to see the dugong (sea cow) one more time!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Super experience with Monkey Divers!! Achmed is the best dive master! He not only was my guide while diving, he led a group of us snorkeling with dolphins. Monkey Divers and Achmed offer great personalized service, he is attentive to all the important details of personal and marine safety. Come to Marsa Alam and dive with the Monkey Divers!!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Diving with this company was a great experience. The staff is professional, patient and fun! We tried one dive and then ended up signing up for a few more days with them. I was a bit nervous about my first ever night dive and the dive master really helped me get through it.
The Red Sea is so beautiful for diving, it's something everyone should do!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We looked around marsa alam for several days before choosing to dive with Monkey Divers. They were great! professional, accommodating to our specific wants and needs, provided solid equipment and lots of fun! Don't waste your time like we did, if you're reading this you've already found the best operator in the area.

Date of experience: April 2016