Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$77
FindHotel
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 141)
2 141 results
All reviews animation team fire show sim card amazing reef enjoyed my stay amazing vacation pasta beach bar cleaned every day sea view elphinstone honda egypt holiday guys jamica pier
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 2 141 reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

I was at this hotel with my friend and i Don’t have any bad words at this….
we had really good time here, food is Good, room is good too and animation team is nice and really great, I have good experience with this hotel and I hope I will return there once again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Didn't wait until I get home to write a review .The rooms were clean, very comfortable, and the staff was amazing. The animations on this hotel are all great . the events are all in point and very exciting. Don't need to go outside the hotel because shows are very good and the one of animations called Samir he is very helpful and hardworking . DJ is very good and can change your mood . The fire show is amazing . Thanks all .

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 July 2021

No ac in lobby or restaurant
Ac in rooms is almost not working
Bad food
No heated water in rooms
Service is very bad and rude
Finally, I can’t stay one night in this place and I called the tourism police and they forced them to give back our money
Images is not belong to the fact
Don’t go there

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

This place is great. Nice sea view, Very friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent room service and yummy yummy food. I wasn't expecting to have such a good time but in fact I had a blast during my staying in el phiston resort.

Every day was different and not a dull moment in this place. Nice animation team and exceptional diving captain Mohammed Elaswany. If you're not even a good swimmer he'll make you a professional diver in no time. Highly recommend monkeydivers and captain Mohammed Elaswany for a great diving experience. We made friends there and enjoyed our time to the max.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

I have been to a dozen of resorts and were having higher rates and stars than elphistone resort but the service i have received in this place is way far than my past experience starting from the room service or house keeping to the restaurant, it was much better and the people there are so friendly and made us wanna stay longer .
If you are willing to visit this place you should ask about #coach_mohammed_elasswany #monkey_divers_diving_college. I do really recommand you to dive with them and if you re not having the skill or even know nothing about diving they will make you a professional in no time.
Speacial thanks to #Mr._mohammed_elasswany who made our stay valueble, we passed quality time with you.
I wanted to express my gratitude for the opportunity you given us and wverything we have been taught hy you.

Room tip: I do really recommend diving with #mr._mohammed_elasswany #monkey_divers_diving_academy
Date of stay: May 2021