“Amazing, like being at home by the sea.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Seren y Gogledd

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

CarPem
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing, like being at home by the sea.”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked a weeks holiday knowing I wanted somewhere that felt safe and had an excellent view. I knew I would be on my own for most of the week so prioritized being close to the village and a view. Communication from owner was excellent before during and after the holiday. When I first reached the bungalow it was a freezing cold rainy day. Entering the bungalow was such a shock, the views from most of the rooms were stunning. The heating was amazing and the bungalow heated up really quickly. Although there is plenty of room for a large family or group of friends shutting off the other bedrooms made it feel cosy. The kitchen had everything you could ever imagine needing, and somethings I'm definitely going to invest in for the future. It was a larger kitchen with two hobbs so excellent for a large family. Throughout the house were lots of personal touches, welcome hamper with biscuits, wine, milk tea coffee, chocolates and even flowers in the dinning room and bedroom. It really felt like there were touches that made it feel like home. So many time I've been away and forgotten dish cloths, matches and other things and had to buy them. Here every thing had been thought of. WiFi was excellent and I didn't put the tv on once, watching everything on my Kindle on the iPlayer. The bedroom had stunning views and the bed was amazingly comfortable with the best bedding, seriously contemplating changing my bed now. The sun lounge was what sold the bungalow for me, I guessed there would be some rain this time of year and it meant I could sit and watch the storm go by and still feel part of the environment. Beautiful place to sit and relax all day and late into the evening. The accommodation felt really safe and was very easy to manage. It might not be a historical cottage, It was very retro and I loved the serving hatch, it had its own character and a great warmth to it. Amazing shower and a massive bath which was a joy to use. I loved where it was situated, only a short walk to a pebble beach or to the village, through lanes. I didn't use my car all week. Mobile signal was poor for me throughout Newport but I could find it enough to phone in some parts of the sun lounge and at the bottom of the lanes on the way to the beach. I've left a long review because there was no other review. I'm guessing because people are worried other people will boom up once they see it. The visitors book was full of other people's glowing reviews and mirrored my happiness at attention to detail and views. I really hope to visit again and I would guess it would be amazing to sit out in the summer. Really could not recommend this bungalow and commend it's owners enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$148
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing