The resort overall is very luxurious, rooms are beautiful and quite sizeable. We upgraded to a bungalow with private pool which was a good choice as the ocean was warmer than the pool. We used it regularly and was glad to have it. The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough to help.
My only complaint would be the food, was a let down. The fine dining was closed for renovations and as we were there for seven days we ran out of choices. And considering this would be the most expensive holiday we have ever had, the quality of food didn't match the price tagged holiday. And even for some items a surcharge was added. Also had to pay for coffee pods in the room. Other resort like Maldives were better value and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora