Reviews (2 626)
2 626 results
2 158
2 158
All reviews reef restaurant bubbles bar diamond bungalow diamond otemanu our honeymoon fish main island le corail sting ray feeding meal plan wedding chapel deep ocean french polynesia breakfast and dinner living room tea room walk in closet
126 - 131 of 2 626 reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful. I am no easy customer. If I don’t like something, I make it known. But this hotel handled everything incredibly. An absolutely stunning and beautiful resort. Wonderful and accommodating staff. Delicious food. Gorgeous views. Everything was beyond perfect. So unbelievably romantic and perfect. One of the best hotel experiences I’ve ever had. Will be staying here again for sure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Daniel S
Stephane M, Directeur général at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Daniel, IA Orana,

Thank you for providing us with great insight. We are recognized for our property and quality of service, and known for being accomodating with all kind of request, food allergies, special request..
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon !

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Thanks to our great agent, Claudia, from „Pacific for Less“ in Hawaii, we could realize our dream and stay at one of the four new Brando Suites with "3,229 square feet of indoor/outdoor living space, with floor-to-ceiling windows that perfectly frame the 180-degree views of Bora Bora’s turquoise-hued lagoon and the famous Mount Otemanu and 170-square-foot infinity pool—the largest private pool of any overwater villa in French Polynesia" - this is what you can find out online if you google "Brando Suites Bora Bora". In reality it was still amazing: a huge modern comfortable villa with almost everything one would need. Considering that this was a brand new accommodation only completed in December 2017, and we stayed there from December 25, 2017. There were a few things to address to get to a true Brando style luxury experience, nothing major though - we did provide the General Manager with our suggestions, hope he will realize at least some of them soon. The villa would benefit more from some stronger wi-fi on the deck where one would spend quite a bit of time, and the huge high-tech plasma would need more international/ satellite channels to satisfy the variety of audiences, and perhaps, some collection of DVDs and smart TV / internet connection so you could stream contents online - unfortunately, it was not an option during our stay, especially at the rainy evenings. But it made us get out more and explore, so not a biggie, really. The resort itself is lovely, the service is a bit slow but high standard. Canoe breakfasts, buffet breakfasts, food at the Sands restaurant - all of these were good (but nothing exceptional), friendly, attentive to details, yet very relaxed. Concierge service was also excellent as they tried their best to address any concerns and find solutions to make our stay very comfortable. Although we did not use the Spa, we asked to take us around the premises, and it was a good tour where one could see what to expect from their services. Overall, a fabulous experience and I highly recommend staying at a Brando Suite.
Our special thanks to Stephane Massarini, General Manager, Thibault, one of concierges, who looked after us very well; and last but not least to the entire „Pacific for Less“ team for exceptional service and organization.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Igor I

Igor, Ia Orana,
Thank you for sharing your feedback once again, highly appreciated. All your comments have been taken into consideration and some already in place. Wifi booster have been added, connectivity willbe in place by the end of the week, and all others comments on going. We do spend lot of time checking the property and meeting with our guest to share feedback, talk about the local culture, and our property. It was a treat talking to you and once again, thank yuo for your time and comments.
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at IC Bora Bora Thalasso during the second part of our honeymoon. Before flying to Bora Bora, we stayed in Mo'orea (Intercontinental Mo'orea) and were SO happy we saved Bora Bora for last.

From the moment we arrived, everything about Thalasso was first class. The service was excellent, from the resort staff to the restaurants. If we needed
to get picked up or dropped off within the resort, the drivers were just a call away. The concierge was helpful in booking our many excursions. We used the complimentary kayaks and paddle boards almost everyday during our stay.

The food and drinks at all the restaurants were very good but pricey. We took advantage of the daily happy hour at Bubbles for appetizers and drinks then went off to dinner at one of the restaurants. We had a daily breakfast package and absolutely loved the breakfast spread. There was so much to choose from and everything was fresh.

We had an amazing diamond overwater bungalow with a view of Mount Otemanu. We were only a few bungalows in from the end (away from the beach and towards the mountain), and it was very quiet. The bungalow was well appointed, inside and out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Travel and Tanlines, Ia Orana,
So happy to read you had a blast with us. Thank you for recognizing the beauty of our property as well as the kindness and attention to our staff.
I am agree with you sttaing we have amazing view of the mountain from our resort. Very unique and exclusive
Hope your tan lines will last for long ! :)

See you soon

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were able to stay 5 nights at the Intercontinental Thalasso this week and I can say, this hotel is amazing!!! The great reviews are well deserved. I spent months researching properties in Bora Bora as I wanted our stay to be terrific. I almost booked the Le Meridien, the Pearl Resort, and the Intercontinental LaMoana based on the price, but so glad I decided to spend a little extra. The rooms were fantastic, clean, modern, and very large. The cleaning staff did a great job of cleaning them every day, so my thanks to that team! I booked an Emerald room and was automatically upgraded to the Sapphire due to being a member of the Ambassador club. When you book directly at the Intercontinental website, this upgrade occurred automatically. Within a day or two, my reservation reflected the sapphire upgrade, so there was never a question if that was what I was going to get or not. My sapphire room really had a beautiful view of the mountain from the deck - I was very surprised as I didn't really expect that at all. We were in room 225. The food was also very good, so not sure why it seems the reviews are so mixed on food in Bora Bora. We stayed at Vahine Island and at the Intercontinental and the food was superb at both. The facilities and excursions that I booked through the hotel were also fantastic. Another thing that really surprised me is the lack of people around - it never felt crowded and I know that the first few days we were there the hotel was fairly full. I love that, as I don't like to wait in lines to have dinner, to get a drink, to get towels, to get help from the concierge. Their staff to guest ratio had to be very high, as I felt their service was top notch! Overall 5 stars and a place you will truly not want to leave! Thanks for making our stay so special!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hinrish
Stephane M, Directeur général at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you Hinrish, for such a great feedback. Thank you for highlighting the quaity of our services and food, and the kindness and professionnalism of our tema members
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week and loved the resort. We were blessed with 5 solid days of sun only 2 with some rain. The lagoon was amazing, swam at least 3-4 times a day, never even tried the pool... Lol. The bungalows are nice and large. Truly an experience of a lifetime. We will definitely be back to French Polynesia.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 126lavn
Stephane M, Directeur général at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you Lav for your kind feedback ! Looking forward to welcoming you soon again !