See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Eden Beach is a perfect place to stay if you want to truly experience Bora Bora.
During our trip we also spend some days on the main island but motu is a must when you visit BB.

Accommodation: Beach bungalows with a fantastic view of the Otemanu Mount. Bungalow was clean with a nice decoration of flowers on the bed and in the bathroom. Bed was comfortable, the equipment was nice and clean.There was a fan instead of AC but we felt comfortable. It was not too hot at night, sometimes I even switched off the fan. There was no fridge and no hairdryer.
Just in front of the bungalows a wooden hammock for two where you could rest and observe the beautiful view of the turquoise water and a mount. Or just lay on the green grass :)

Food: Fresh and delicious breakfasts and dinners prepared by the friendly hosts. Vlad always gave us 3 choices of meals in the afternoon and we chose one of them for the dinner. Sometimes it was surprise but always a delicious surprise :)

Beach: The beach and the view from this beach is the reason why we traveled to Bora Bora. I cannot imagine traveling there and not experience at least one night in this place (we spent 5 nights there).
The water is shallow and warm so you can rest there after a day long trip on a free kayak. Vlad, the owner, will definitely tell you where to go to see a wonderful corals and fishes.
There is a long deck with the bed under the roof where you can spend evenings observing wonderful sunsets over the Otemanu Mount.
There are mosquitos, that is right, but there are repellents provided in the reception which you can put on your skin. There are also mosquito coils in the room.

Excursions: You can book a one day/half day trips in the reception or you can arrange it by yourself by choosing another provider that will pick you up from the deck.
You can go on a free kayak trip and rent a fin and a mask for free.

To summarize – it is a perfect place for a people that want to enjoy a Bora Bora beauty in a peaceful, quiet place and do not want to be surrounded by many people.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ania M
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews on TripAdvisor we thought Eden Beach Hotel and then Vlada in particular had their act together so we booked a 3 night stay in January 2017. Unfortunately we were wrong!

Weather was pretty bad on Bora Bora this January. As we were travelling with small children Vlada contacted us the night before our stay and offered to cancel our stay and refund our deposit due to the bad weather and considering our small kids. We were positively surprised by this very kind, cooperative gesture. We thought about it and as the weather was probably to bad for our kids we agreed with Vlada's suggestion. Vlada confirmed he would refund our deposit ($500) in several emails thereafter. After several weeks and no refund we contacted Vlada again. Much to our surprise Vlada told us that he was no longer willing to refund our deposit claiming financial difficulties. Please bare in mind that the cancellation of our stay was Vlada's OWN IDEA suggested in an email to us!!! DON'T TRUST THIS HOTEL

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
32  Thank Meinte77
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We were able to plan a last minute trip to Eden Beach/Bora Bora while on a two week visit to Moorea. We are so glad we stayed there! Our 4 nights with Vlad and Dana were the most memorable, romantic and beautiful of our entire trip! The property and view are amazingly beautiful! The shallow lagoon between the motu and Bora is so blue and peaceful, with the recognizable mountain peaks of Bora as a backdrop. This view is forever etched in my mind!
Vlad and Dana served breakfast and dinner. Everything was beautifully presented and delicious. Definitely book half board as there are no restaurants on the Motu. It was well worth the additional cost!
The huts were clean and comfortable, just a few steps from the sand. Kayaks are provided so exploring the lagoon is a must! We walked around and explored the Motu, hoping to see the turtle sanctuary at a neighboring resort but deciding against it due to the very high cost.
Since Eden Beach is on Motu Piti, Vlad picked us up at the airport by boat and also took us to the main island for planned tours. We toured the perimeter of the island and enjoyed a Motu picnic. Snorkeling with the Black Tipped Reef Sharks was something I will never forget!
On our last morning, I got a massage at the end of the long dock from Dana's son, a massage student on holiday, while my husband kayaked around the lagoon. What a wonderful way to end this memorable trip!
This resort was much more reasonable and down to Earth than the nearby Le Meredian which offers overwater bungalows and more high end services. We liked the idea of the Eco Resort partly powered by solar and were not looking for 4 star service. We had no expectations other than to see the beauty of this famous area. We were pleasantly surprised by our wonderful experience and would stay at Eden Beach again if we are ever fortunate enough to get back to the South Pacific!

Room Tip: Choose one of the 4 lagoon front bungalows.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We stayed here at the start of our Bora Bora visit, friends joined us and we had the most lovely bungalows right on the beach....the owners were just lovely.....had the most amazing food.....there is a dock with a bed at the end.....swim off the edge or just laze on the bed with a book.....heaven ...not one of the bog resorts but a very special place indeed.......

Room Tip: All bungalows are on the beach!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happyhappyboots
Reviewed 23 September 2016

When you dream of going to Bora Bora what comes to mind ? Beautiful over the water bungalows with a small piece of glass allowing you to watch the fish in the water and beautiful views of the lagoon ? But with that you also a nightly rate that will be as much as a month and a half mortgage. It also means that you will be staying at a property with hundreds of guests and a nightly food and beverage bill of a few hundred dollars.

The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is probably exactly what you really want. Tonight is my last night here and I am so happy that I cancelled my fancy hotel reservation when I discovered the Eden Beach.
The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is located on the atoll facing the stunning lagoon and main island of Bora Bora - with all the expensive hotels just down the beach. It has only 7 beach bungalows however to my knowledge they only rent out 4 of them. Its the type of property that you will be surprised still exists. During my stay there were 2 couples and myself. So it was very private and very laid back. During the day the other guests were out doing activities leaving the beach and incredible view’s all to myself.
The proprietors ; Vlad and Jitka are amazing. Everything is done with so much love you will feel very welcome. from the foliage and flowers in the room, dining tables and around the property to the personalized service they go out of their way to take care of you.
And best of all they offer a half-board rate which includes you breakfast , dinner , non-alcoholic drinks and your airport transfers. They will also assist with booking any activity on the island.
The food is great and if you let them know in advance of any dietary restrictions they will make sure to take that into account when creating that days menu. I failed to advise that I do not eat sea food or lamb which was the menu on the day I arrived - but on short notice Vlad was able to whip up a vegetable curry for my dinner that night. The other nights dinners were very tasty - Hungarian Chicken over spaghetti and the next night we had steak.

I love this place so much and while I thought this was a once and a lifetime trip, I will be back - if not every year , I will be back every other year. The peacefulness of my stay here has allowed me to unwind and relax.
They also have kayaks which are free to use.

The only thing was that they did not provide a lei on arrival or shampoo or lotion. which is not a big deal.

The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is the only place I will ever stay in Bora Bora.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo