“villa pinar............excellent”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wanderer4...
“villa pinar............excellent”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

this is my first ever review on trip advisor and as I always look at them for advice I thought it was time I did one myself, villa pinar was in the perfect location in my view to visit dalyan, 3-5 minute walk from the main strip of restaurants and bars but wonderfully quiet. the villa was clean and tidy and had everything we needed if you wanted to eat in it was comfortable and homely, the pool was an excellent size and great for swimming and is 5ft- 6ft deep and outside had everything you needed to relax in the sun, I would recommend booking this villa. dalyan is a wonderful place with wonderful people and I really can't wait to go back, I would also like to say we booked through tina w at turkevi and the service was great, the transfers and greeting at the villa were so smooth and they couldn't do enough to make your holiday go well, so thanks, lee & Julie.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 Sep 2016
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at Villa Pinar and in Dalyan. Thank you for a positive review.
Carolyn H
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Villa, great location, wonderful place.”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Party of 6 visited for 2 weeks in June 2015. The villa is lovely, gardens, pool and views are great too, location perfect.
The only thing the listing is inaccurate about is that there aren’t 4 bathrooms, only 3, 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs. They are all small, but the showers worked well and they were clean.
While I’m being slightly negative, may as well mention that this probably isn’t the right villa for you if you’re planning on doing much cooking, as the kitchen is really just a wall with some cupboards (no storage space for food) an oven, fridge/freezer & dishwasher (no microwave) and very little bench space. To be fair, you can see that from the photos really, so I shouldn’t have been surprised. It was adequate to cook the basics, the BBQ in the garden helped. Also, there is a water cooler, with a large bottle, which was great. Just a quick call and 5 TL to get the bottle replaced.
Now for the positives, I could go on and on…….
Dalyan is a wonderful, magical place, and the villa is in a perfect location, with fab views across to the Rock Tombs. It was the second visit to Dalyan for me, hubby and son, 1st time for our 3 friends. We were all blown away by the holiday which, unfortunately, just seems like a distant dream already.
We booked the Villa through Owners Direct, and were pleased to find that there is a local Agent, Turkevi, in Dalyan itself. From enquiry stage onwards Tina, who is English, was very helpful and efficient, arranging transfers etc. Whilst there, we had a couple of minor issues which were dealt with very quickly, and it was great to have someone local who we could have gone to if we’d needed any help. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful. They also put us in touch with Styx travel, also local, who we booked several great trips through. We did 12 Islands, jeep Safari, and Water Park (at Marmaris) with them, our friends also did the Village tour and Saklikent Gorge. They offer an extremely tailored service, and were really helpful. When our friends did the Village Tour and Saklikent they were actually in a private car, accompanied by Verdaat (I’m sure that’s not spelled right but close enough) who is one of the business partners. He’s Dutch but has lived in Turkey for many years and his knowledge and love of the area really shines through.
Our Jeep Safari was with “Brum Brumm” tours, who I would also recommend highly. The Jeep Safari is a must, as long as you don’t mind being joggled about, and maybe getting a bit wet! Our driver, Hamdi, spoke pretty good English and again, his love and knowledge of the area was clear. He also took the time to pay some attention to our son, who was a bit off colour that day (a touch of heat stroke and a tummy bug I think) giving him some good advice which involved plunging into a freezing cold river and drinking a foul yoghurt and salt drink – it worked though!!
All of the trips we did were incredible value, a whole days’ worth of entertainment, lovely food, and tour guides, for an average of £25 a head. Cannot recommend them highly enough!!
We also did a couple of boat trips from the river with a guy we met on our first trip to Dalyan, 5 years ago, Turgay. He is moored at position 143 on the river, boat called “Barberousse”. He is a great bloke, and again, prices are such good value. We saw some fantastic scenery, visited a spot at the top of the lake that has to be one of the most idyllic places I have ever been and it’s unbelievable the food he manages to produce, cooked on the boat, it was some of the best we had.
There are so many bars & restaurants in Dalyan that it’s impossible to try them all. Out of the small sample managed to get to I would recommend the Hidden Garden, The White House, and Sahil, all fantastic, and the M&M Rock Bar which became our “local”. To be honest, I think you’d be unlucky to stumble upon a bad one!
As a place, Dalyan is a little piece of Paradise. So, you may feel a little bit hassled by the restaurant guys, trying to persuade you to come in, but if it’s a problem, find a back street and head into town that way to avoid them, it’s not difficult. The vast majority of people you meet come across a so friendly, just happy to have a little chat, even if they don’t get your custom that night.
I hate flying; otherwise I’d be back to Dalyan like a shot!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, views, pool
Liked least: Kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Jul 2015
We are please you enjoyed your holiday in Dalyan and would like to thank you for pointing out the error in the advert. Future guests will find your comments about the villa and tours very helpful. Lets hope you will visit Dalyan again in 2016.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing