See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I now Tugba and Ahmet since many years. They became friends for me. The boattrips are always amazing, also the fresh food prepaired by Tugba. In June my sister came for the first time to Turkey and also first time to Dalyan. So I decieded to stay with her at Likya Pension. My sister and I had a wonderfull time there. We came every day late out of our beds. But what time it was, breakfast was also fresh served for us. The atmosphere, view to the rock tombs, kindness of the whole family. I can recommand this place to everyone. Thanks Tugba and Ahmet and anne ve baba:-) çok seviyor from me and my sis!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Great pension. Rooms can be compact but everything works, clean and comfortable. Food is delicious and the family cannot do enough for you. Boat trips excellent. Lovely site by the river to relax by or a short walk to town or get the boat to the beach or ruins. Yoga completed the week.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Dalyan is a magical place to visit and the Likya Pension is a little gem. The photo of the tombs across the river really is the view from the Likya's river mooring, and what you'll see at breakfast, dinner, sunbathing during the day, or watching the sunrise or sunset. Now and again you'll see a turtle popping it's head up for a breath. Ahmet runs wonderful boat trips and Tugba is said to be the best cook in Dalyan - and I believe it! Bedrooms are not large, but en-suite showers/toilet are decently roomy, and there's no reason to stay in your room - there's plenty of space to relax in the sun or shade outside. Friendly, quiet, and relaxed. Very, very nice.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Just 5 minutes along the river from the busy centre of Dalyan, Ahmet and his family's pension is small, welcoming and very relaxed. The view from the terrace across the reeds and up to the Lycian tombs is in fact world class. A memorable spot to eat any meal, and the food is good.
Accommodation wise, everything is comfortable and clean, and the care and attention from the staff is excellent.
If you get a chance, go on one of Ahmet's boat trips, he is a very skilled captain, having served previously in the Coastguard. Whether you venture out to sea or along the river to the lake, he and his team will really look after you.
Thanks Ahmet, we had a great time, see you again :)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Can't praise this pension enough, our room was spotless throughout, the beds were very comfy and the shower room was an ample size. I had previously be warned that pensions are basic accommodation but this one felt it had a lot more to offer than my idea of basic. The staff were exceptionally helpful, friendly and welcoming, yet without being too involved, Ahmet and Tugba were lovely people and nothing was too much trouble, the same goes for Gulsen (a great cook) and I must say her breakfasts were delicious, a great start to the day. Its in a great location too, river taxis pick you up from the end of the 'garden' and take you to the beach or the lake, its also only a 5 minute walk to the local town with loads of great restaurants, bars, nightlife and shops selling local goods. Would I stay here again? Without hesitation, love the place

Date of stay: October 2015