All reviews the river turkey half board pool man breakfast and dinner meal times watching the boats ancient city flat screen tv excellent shower bottled water turkish bath relaxing holiday air con turkish cuisine next year turtle hospital
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Dalyan and we were impressed with the resort we stayed at. The resort was beautiful, the nature around the resort was breathtaking, and what made our visit better was the hospitality and services from the employees and especially the general manager of the resort, Fulyab Okutur. She took upon herself to treat all guests very well, with kindness, hospitality, accommodating our needs as well as helping us make the best out of our visit with the areas she recommended.
The food was also very good.
This was our first visit to Dalyan, but it will not be our last. We will definitely stay at this resort again.
Sincerely, Mr. Abulohom

2  Thank mohsin a
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this holiday just 3 weeks prior to departure, TripAdvisor reviews featured heavily in our choice. The price was great, as was the hotel and surroundings which were stunning, it was in the perfect The location beside the river. It was indeed a great place for families to enjoy and make friends. We found the food was nothing special, the main course at dinner was served by dinner ladies making it feel like a school canteen. Many people chose to eat out while we were there despite being half board. The evening meal was served at 8pm which for us was too late. Having the tables around the pool though was lovely. Ordering a meal at lunchtime from the poolside bar was an arduous procedure as the simplest order seemed to take for ever. You could easily be on your second drink before the meal arrived! Generally the waiting staff seem to have had little customer service training and were not very pro-active, one of the waitresses giggled as she tried to remove a cork from a bottle of wine, snapping it off while still in the bottle much too the amusement of her colleagues. The restaurant manager strutted around and hardly seemed to lift a finger. One evening I was poorly and very cold, my daughter asked for an extra blanket at reception, it didn't materialise however the guy on reception said they would get it to me the next evening when of course it wasn't required! The staff who really went the extra mile were Eric who visited everyone around the pool and surrounding areas on arrival everyday and Ali, who worked tirelessly around the pool sorting out sunbeds, towels, parasols, tables whilst transporting guest luggage to and from their rooms. The jet2 rep was also very helpful. For those who enjoy an early morning cuppa, there were no tea and coffee making facilities in the room, however I understand a kettle would have been provided if we'd asked. Something we didn't expect was the limitations in the plumbing system, all tissue paper had to go in a bin without a lid and not flushed away in the toilet. Would we return, maybe bed and breakfast....

1  Thank Janeerica
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

A special thank you to the staff of this hotel that made our stay here fantastic Erkhan & Ali especially always informative and eager to please.
Small hotel with everything you would need to chill,food,rooms & grounds were excellent a little peace of heaven.
Cost was Amazing 9 days here 30+ drinks a day and lunch,used the mini bar as well with a total cost of £150,also had Erckan organise the 12 island boat trip with pick up & return from the hotel for just £10 each.
Highly recommended!!!!!

1  Thank jayz39
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Dalyan on recommendation from a friend. We normally book B&B but this hotel only offered half board and as it was within price range I thought we would more than likely eat out every night as I honestly wasn’t expecting the food to be up to much. I was totally wrong the food was lovely and different main meals every evening. We are mainly at the hotel and just a handful of times at the restaurants in town. Breakfast was ok, they did American style pancakes fried eggs, boiled eggs etc. Omelettes weren’t cooked enough for me. There was lots of cold meats and cheese and breads. It could be a bit hap hazzard trying to get a table some evenings but Eric was always on hand to whip the staff into shape to get you a table. The view from the pool could quite easily be in a more tropical country it’s sinply beautiful and the grounds of the hotel are definitely to be explored they are so well tended to and the flowers are gorgeous. I loved the boat trips to the beach with George who was so knowledgable about the area and had lots of info. The beach is beautiful and isn’t full of hotels which is also lovely to see. Our room was adequate for a family of 4. There was a hairdryer but no iron however the hotel ironed almost 4 wardrobes full for les than £10 If only they were closer I would send my ironing each week! Ali features a lot in people’s reviews and after being at the hotel I can see why. He is polite and helpful and works so hard. Eric at the hotel arranged a few trips for us and just put the cost to our room. Over the 2 weeks we had lunch for 4 every day, drinks and ice creams/ milkshakes, evening drinks the mini bar, 2 boat trips, ironing etc and our bill was £389, an absolute bargain! The hotel is perfect for families and couples and we would definitely return and recommend to others. You wont be disappointed.

2  Thank iamjengill
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I fell in love with this hotel. Everything seems just perfect - the great location near the river with the view of Kaunos, the quiet atmosphere and the design, friendly and attentive staff and owners, delicious food, etc.
I highly recommend it and regret that I had only one day to spend there. I'll definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends