“Very good ”
Review of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Reserve with
Sea Breeze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 171 Restaurants in Dalyan
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous restaurant, very accommodating.
As I am a “fussy” eater the staff here were able to establish the kind of food I would eat and would prepare me a meal I would eat.
Service is very good and Turbo is very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Sea Breeze several times during a ten day stay. Myself, my wife and two granddaughters had excellent food and service from Turbo, Murat and his son Duran . We highly recommend this venue for food and very friendly service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was lovely and staff were really friendly and excellent with my two young children.
Turbo even brought out a football out for my 3 year old to play in the square whilst we ate. Murat gave him balloons and encouraged him to eat his meal. Couldn't do enough for us and made it a really nice evening. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here 2 nights ago. we had liver saute and a chicken curry. Food was excellent and staff very friendly. They couldn't do enough for us. Will definitely eat here again. Pete & Carole.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I loved this restaurant. Chefs Special excellent, Ottoman kebab fabulous in rich sauce. Service good and
freshly cooked.Don’t be put off by the name - this NOT a seafood restaurant.
Prices below average for Dalyan, quality really good though.