“Good smoothies.”
Review of Eden Cafe

Eden Cafe
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Canggu
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Eden Café opened October 2015 with a simple concept of healthy, inexpensive dining. We are a small family business that supports the local economy by purchasing most of our fresh produce from the farmers in Bali. It is delivered daily, early morning for our customers to enjoy throughout the day. Our chef ensures that the food we offer on the menu is not only delicious, but nutritionally balanced as well. We offer a non-diet approach and hope that you, as the customer can create a healthy relationship with food at Eden Café.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Love to come here for their smoothies.
I had their breakfast also which was good. But was hoping they would offer a gluten free bread which they didn’t.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Not impressed with Eden Cafe - ordered the smashed avo and toast with a coffee. The toast had the slimmest layer of avocado I have ever received, the coffee was meh and arrived well after I was finished my meal. Save your time and money... there are much better places to eat in Canggu!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Very tasty and fresh product !
I took a salad and it was really good.
The Staff is very nice.
I recommend this place, it's very good !

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The food is tasty and presentation look you see in the pictures. I have only been once but I think Vanilla Walnut pancakes might be my favorite. We were lucky enough to visit just as they unveiled a new menu.

What is most enticing is the owner (Thia) and her commitment to food quality. She doesn't go for all the fads like organic and non-gmo. In fact, she is an activist supporting science and the fact that pesticides in our food is an ok and safe thing. Ask her about it, she's quite committed and I'm very happy to see that. The whole organic thing is a bunch of malarkey by elitists anyway, so I'm glad to see someone who's honest about what makes good food.

Go early on the weekends, there may be a wait. The coffee is some of the best on the island, so if there is a wait, grab a cup.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I Come this morning to get breakfast, but when i order staff said that some menues not ready yet. I won't Come to this place again.