Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
View deal
Expedia.comUS$32
CheapTicketsUS$32
PricelineUS$43
All reviews cooking class frog statues rice closed room small villa authentic experience like coming home balinese culture warm hospitality memorable stay real bali entire stay visit bali amazing staff outdoor bathroom sudi krishna
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020

If I ever have the privilege to visit Bali for a third time in the near future I will definitely be staying at KTS! This has got to be one of the best villas/hotel in all of Bali and definitely the best in Canggu!

Never have I felt such a warm welcome in a hotel like the one I received in KTS.

I was there with my mother in February this year and I was so happy that we chose this villa to be our base while we were in Bali. My mother had a knee injury when we were in Japan earlier on our trip and KTS was exactly what she needed.

The place is absolutely charming in every which way...
Plenty of plants and vegetation throughout, small patios, a rice terrace, a quaint bar serving drinks and traditional Balinese cuisine, pools, fountains, soothing Balinese music and frog statues completing the theme.

My mother and I shared a small villa with a small pool. The room was very clean with fresh white linens and A/C. The property also has a small workout area and they also offer massages along with other services (motorbike rentals, day trips, etc.)

But what truly makes KTS memorable is the warm hospitality that my mother and I received. They always made sure that we were completely comfortable at all times and even helped my mother get around by always extending an arm and accompanying her throughout the property (Thank you Ayu!)

Staying here felt like we were part of a large family and I will never forget the kindness of the entire staff there!

I know this review is a bit late but..

To the owner, Sudi. Thank you for creating a warm, relaxing environment like KTS in Canggu and for having such an amazing staff! Thank you for having us and I wish you future success. It was a true pleasure meeting you.

Thank you also to Ayu, Ketut, Krishna, the younger staff behind the bar and everyone else! You guys were very kind and your service is truly appreciated!

You all have made our stay there a truly unforgettable one and I can't wait to return!

Benny Hernandez
Clarita Hernandez

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 March 2020

This villa was the best way to end our trip. With the added touch of live music from Krisna on our last night. Krisna is one of the hotel staff, who happened to be an incredible musician/singer/guitarist. A* :)

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

KTS is a fantastic and beautiful resort with authentic villas and bungalows. Everything is perfect designed, you will absolutly love it!

The staff will let you feel very welcome. It feels like coming home.

The rooms are very spacious and we had an outdoor bathroom which was so beautiful

We have spent 8 days in this beautiful green resort and I recommend everyone to stay here

Robert-

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Best place for staying in Bali. Not in the middle of Canggu so less crowded. The whole place is like a fairy tale forest, so beautiful with a frog theme. The staff is so kind and helpful. They all let you feel part of their KTS family. I would recommend this resort to anyone who likes nature and balinese culture.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank lisaI8142ME
Reviewed 12 February 2020

+ If your looking for a 'get away from it all' hotel run by fantastic happy people, where nothing is too much trouble..well this is the place! Incredibly well kept, the rooms we had were exceptional and very clean. There is a free shuttle to Captain's table restaurant in Cangu town which is also run by the same family.if you fancy eating somewhere different.
- As this is retreat style hotel and it is 15 to 20 mins away from the town and you have family/children make sure you budget for taxi's and/or hire a scooter if your brave enough from the hotel. Oh, don't forget take plenty of mosquito repelant!!

Date of stay: December 2019