“Crate Cafe is IT!!!!!”

CRATE CAFE
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Canggu
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: CRATE Cafe was created to serve the yummy needs of the Creative Canggu Community with our own blend of CRATE Coffee and delicious freshly made daily Brekkie and Lunch with the fastest Internet in town
Reviewed 12 June 2017

What more can I say = I LOVE CRATE CAFE!!!! They have expanded since I was last there. Now there is a second story. It's nice to be above street level! The food at Crate Cafe is always so so good and the prices are the best! I am always amazed that Crate Cafe serves up the tastiest food at the cheapest prices!!!! All the hip and beautiful people hang out at Crate Cafe. If you are in Canggu = Crate Cafe is the place to eat!!!!!!!!

1  Thank SteveFawley

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I loved that place, the meals have fancy names, looked like art, do not cost much money and are super delicous and healthy ;) Start your day right (there)!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Most amazing breakfast in Bali and extremely affordable! We spent a week in Canggu and went here every single day - the Peas Please and all of the smoothie bowls are delicious! The owner is from Australia and such a kind and welcoming woman!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

As they say, Crate before 8. Fantastic food, coffee and people.

Just be aware it gets VERY busy mid morning and food can take a long time to arrive.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We had a breakfast in the Crate Cafe. This kind of places is really popular in Bali, all this "cool healthiness" type of places :) I took something very classic , that we kind find everywhere: scrambled eggs-toast-tomato-spinach-about-salmon plate, it was good and all of what I expected, may be I would prefer a bit more avocado, but it was ok. Also all these cafes should have the same supplier of salmon and it's of quite average quality (for me), but I think you can hardly get better in bali if you are not a big hotel or gastro restaurant.. the atmosphere was relaxing and cool. Juices were fresh. A decent coffee. The only thing, if you come for the first time and you are indecisive like me :) you should spend some time trying to read the menu written all over the wall (where they take orders) trying to make your way in the queue of people who want to order. It does make sense since you order at the desk and then go to your table, but a little hand menu just for the information would make my life easier :)