“Excellent service & beautiful villa”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
teensum
“Excellent service & beautiful villa”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My fiance and I were in Bali last month for 2 nights to hunt for potential wedding venues in Bali, and we chose Ashoka because it was centrally located in between the venues up north, and those down by the peninsula. It also looked great in the website!

Above all, the service at this villa was exceptionally professional and personal.
We arrived at Bali near midnight, and were picked up by the villa driver at the airport, he considerately asked whether we would want some mid night snack, and if so the villa could prepare for us ahead of time before our arrival.

This is a very spacious 3 room villa, with a full length pool, and common living area, a TV games room, and a room with a pool table. Our room was spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. Our bathroom was the largest I have ever seen!

Personalized (and very sumptuous) home cooked western breakfast were served to us every morning. Unfortunately, we didn't really have time to spend in the villa much (what a waste! ) during our stay us we were out checking out wedding venues and restaurants till late night.

But we spent the last day entirely in the villa,and decided to stay in for lunch as it started pouring outside. we were provided with a very comprehensive list of western and indonesian dishes to choose from.

The very absent minded two of us each carelessly left behind 2 items at the villa (including my Samsung galaxy s3 cellphone), and we didn't even realize it at all until the house attendant called our driver 20min after we were on the road. As we were already running late, the house attendant drove a scooter over to try to catch up with our car in the pouring rain. We got everything back and arrived to the airport on time.

It was a very pleasant experience, and would love to come back to the Ashoka again in the future . Thanks again for everything!

Hong Kong

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Hong Kong
Reviewed 14 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing