“A great deal for a homey villa in a good location”
Modern bohemian inspired Balinese villa in the center of Canggu, only a 2 minute walk to Berawa Beac
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Eyshun
Philippines
“A great deal for a homey villa in a good location”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I've been in and out of Bali quite a few times now. This 3 bedroom villa was such a steal. The bedrooms were nicely set up, the bathrooms were also pretty big. The housekeeper was also just a quick phone call and bike ride away and assisted us with a myriad of stuff.

This is a short walk to Berawa beach and Finn's club. I prefer to stay around the smaller beach bars away from Finn's however, which are also walkable from the villa.

The villa was set up perfectly for us. Some of us surf, so we can rinse our boards right by the pool (there's a shower) without having to bring sand everywhere. The kitchen has all the basic stuff you need, so we made a bit of dinner one night -- Canggu restaurants are pretty expensive. I suggest to just do your pre-drinking at home also before heading out to the trifecta (Deus, Old Man's, Sandbar)

The price my friends and I paid for this 3 bedroom villa was lower compared to surrounding villas with similar or less amenities. Add the fact that Yudi (the housekeeper) was such a sweetheart, I really hope to stay here again soon!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
agathahen...
Manila, Philippines
“Fun and Relaxing Stay”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Good ambiance. Amazing place. Nice rooms. Cool pool. Perfect location :)

Upon arriving the Vezpa Villa, I knew I was going to have a great time.
The Villa was so clean and organized. It had all the amenities you will need like a very fast wi-fi connection, complete kitchen set, drinking water, and all you can ever think of!

Rooms are clean with very good ambiance. The Villa is even near a restaurant so it will be easy to grab some food if you're hungry.

The location of the villa is also perfect because it can easily be seen on the road. It is so convenient because the location is close to grocery shops, pharmacies, and to all the good coffee shops and restaurants.

I would definitely come back and recommend this place to all of my friends!
Such a fun and relaxing experience!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing