“I loved it!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Refreshing Pool
Good quality mattress and linen
Hot water, Filtered water, High pressure
King size bed configuration
Restaurant on the premises, Gypsy Bali and boutique Les.Basics
Up to 4 guests
Up to 4 single beds configuration
All beds can be configures as 1 King or 2 singles
Room door is on the garden side
Quality time
Relaxing environmnent
5 minutes walk from Vassani Stay
The beach, 400 meters away, breathtaking sunsets
Plenty of Parking space
Located on Jl. Munduk Catu, between Jl. Batu Bolong and Jl. Batu Mejan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CuteSpani...
Barcelona, Spain
“I loved it!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My stay at vassani was AWESOME. I LOVED the place, the location, the staff... the room was perfect. Crisp clean, super super comfy beds, the shower is great. All new, stylish and clean. The owners and staff helped us with everything we needed. I absolutely recommend this place. It's like having a private villa but with better location!

balirugby...
Canggu, Indonesia
“Guest”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Although I live in Bali and have my own villa I always take weekend breaks and stay in hotels for a getaway
Was so happy to find this home away from home.
Love the design love the pool and the staff helpful and attentive
Can not recommend this place enough if you want a peaceful stay in busy busy batu bolong/echo beach
Well done guys keep up the great work

Jetmir A
“Perfect!! ”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed a week at Vassani stay and didn't really wanna leave!
Everything is perfect... The location is great, the hosts are very nice and the place is so stylish and clean!
Canggu itselfs gives you a lot of options!
If I'm back in Bali I'm sure I'll stay at Vassani!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
Jus41
Sydney, Australia
“My favourite place to stay in the Gu!”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Vassani Stay was an aboslutely beautiful place to stay! It was in the most perfect location, an easy walking distance to the beach, Old Mans, Nalu Bowls, Deus and shopping on Batu Balong.
The garden/pool area is perfect for sunbaking, relaxing, reading a book or sitting with friends as the sun goe down. Our room was huge, had everything you needed, comfy beds, modern and stylish, and the outside balcony was a great little retreat. We stayed in room 2, which is a loft with a kin/2 singles and a queen bed upstairs.
I could not recommend Vassan Stay highly enough, I found it on Gu Guide and the owner answered my enquiry so quickly and was such a pleasure to deal with the wntire time.

Thanks so much Vassani Stay!

Value Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing