“Great breakfast bagel!”
Review of Everything Bagels

Everything Bagels
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Everything Bagels is the premier bagel restaurant on the Kenai Peninsula with two locations to serve you, one in Kenai and one in Soldotna. We serve freshly baked bagels, homemade spreads, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, and espresso drinks. Believing that there are no short cuts to creating a fantastic product, we never deviate from our artisan recipe for making bagels, and only uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients. This commitment to delicious products is reflected throughout our entire bagel-making process, as each bagel is hand rolled, boiled, and baked fresh daily. Get ready to savor the crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside combination that you only get from hand-made bagels.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast (I had the green eggs & ham, my husband had the egg, bacon & cheese), the bagels themselves were excellent & the sandwiches were great. They had good toppings & were excellently portioned.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Cute shop
Great bagels, coffee and more
Excellent service
Bacon cheese bagel very tasty and love their specials.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The bagels are good tasting, fresh and nice variety. I really enjoy the bagel sandwiches. Just the right size for lunch. The coffee was good. I rated them 4 instead of 5 because service was a bit slow. I waited to be helped with no one in front of me and then waited extended time for my sandwich.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I never had a sourdough bagel before, so I ordered one with cream cheese and veggies. It was delicious! Also, it was fun seeing a bagel restaurant in this non-urban setting.

The staff was nice and service was quick.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I'm from New York and have lived here in Alaska for 16 years. Never until now have I had a truly authentic NY bagel. Every one of them is delicious as is the custom cream cheeses and bagel sandwiches. Fast and super friendly service. Will hit the spot for breakfast, or lunch!

Date of visit: August 2017