“Surprise! An early morning seafood fest!”

Alaskan Lodge Adventure & Seafeast
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Ketchikan
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Alaskan adventure is a bus tour, boat tour, and adventure tour all-in-one. You will travel over land and sea through the Tongass National Forest and Clover Passage to Grant Island and Silverking Lodge, where a unique seafood boil awaits. Bring your camera, as wildlife and amazing scenery abounds. The Silverking Seafeast Boat & Nature Tour is a great family activity with something for every age.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this as an off-ship event during a Regent cruise. My mistake was booking it so early after breakfast: 8:30 a.m. The site is interesting; you can even hand-feed their deer in the front yard, and that isn't something you can do elsewhere. The food was excellent, but I just nibbled on the mussels because it was so early. They provided a nice rain forest walk before we ate. This was a nice one-time event, but I would go crazy if I had to spend a week here. FYI, no liquor license. You have to take a boat to get here, but that provided some excellent whale-watching! One of the guides basically asked for tips - gross!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"moss covered"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Picked this tour from one of the many excursions on offer in Ketchikan. Great boat ride with bald eagles & a humpback whale along the way before we reached the lodge for our seafeast. Got to walk through the forest for a step back in time to view nature at its best. A shout out to Emeri, Austin, Chandra & Sonny for looking after us on this trip & for the delicious lunch.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great adventure. Thanks to Josh, Sonny, Emeri and Austin. Wonderful start with Eagles at the Dock. So up close and exciting. Great boat ride with a stop at Eagles an nest With babies and a couple of whales. Then the Rain Forest is not to be missed. I have never experienced anything like that. Then a seafood boil to die for. So flavorful and good. Then a fast trip back interrupted by another pod of 6-7 whales who put on a show for us. Hope your experience can be as grand. Thanks to all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were delighted with every aspect of this excursion. Marj wonderfully detailed the history and attractions on the way to the boat. Josh was a fun, informative and helpful guide. His knowledge of marine wildlife, rainforest creatures and geography made us appreciate the wild beauty of the area. We saw two pods of humpback whales and several bald eagles wales on our way to the lodge. The rainforest hike was like nothing I'd ever seen before and I will treasure the pictures we took in front of the giant cedar tree. Finally we sat down to a seafood boil with loads of fresh crab, shrimp, clams, corn and warm bread. The young adults who cooked and served for us made us feel like family. The excursion wrapped up with warm chocolate chip cookies and pictures with a deer family. I think the description of this excursion doesn't do it justice! It was a perfect day!