“Ziplining & Suspension Bridges”

Alaska Canopy Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$189,00*
and up
Ketchikan Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Two zipline courses and two ground based trails for nature and wildlife viewing experiences!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My 60 year old Nana..36 year old mom & 16 year old self did this excursion while on an Alaskan cruise. The scenery was awesome & the zips exhilarating! Andrew & Bradley made the whole experience a blast! They really enjoyed my choice of clothing. I zipped in my pink unicorn onsie.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"whole family"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Your greeted by your instructors. They put you on a scale (not one that tells your weight, it tells whether you are too light or too heavy, staying in the black is good). Then you get in a vehicle and ride to the top where you are geared up and schooled in how it works. Then they split up into groups of 6 per 2 instructors. Then your off. Literally. My husband was in his glory. At 61 he still climbs trees with the Grandkids. Me...not so much. I'm afraid of heights. Our instructors "Tall Paul" and Alex were great. They kept assuring me I was perfectly safe. When the tree started to sway they saw it unnerved me and told me that a swaying tree is a healthy tree. A stiff tree is old and/or dying. Did not know that. Felt safe again. After the first couple of zips, I was flying high. Loved it! Didn't care for the suspension bridges myself, but my husband did. (I think I married Tarzan) Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I did this and had a super experience. Jake and Ivan did a wonderful job showing us how to do it and helping us through it. I would highly recommend this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I flew in to do some exploring and this was on our list of things to do ! Our experience was phenomenal. Of coarse the zip lines were a blast and we got to soar over some beautiful territory but we couldn't have shared such a spectacular experience without our knowledgeable and humerus tour guides ALEX and IVAN. They had us laughing from the start and were extremely knowledgeable about the land and keeping everyone safe up in the trees. Very alert and very funny. They even had entertaining zipline tricks. Helped us get into our gear on and get out of it at the end, kept us untangled. They were awesome. Thank you so much for our wonderful adventure! - Kyrie & Jeff