“True water front dining”

Tracy's King Crab Shack
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Juneau
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: New Location! We are a shack Serving all Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, Crab Bisque, Crab Cakes and Crab Rolls. Beer & Wine available. Order at the window and have a seat. We will deliver to you. Seating is outdoors. We have a tent area with heaters on inclement days. No reservations necessary. We cook to order. Wait time for food is usually not longer than 10-20 min. Faster depending on selection. Locally owned by Tracy, a resident of Alaska for 20 years! We strive to offer the best crab experience at the best prices in Southeast Alaska. Thanks for stopping by!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A couple of friends joined me for lunch at Tracys king crab shack newest location next door the the US coast guard building on Juneau’s water front. Great location away from the masses. It’s a large space with outdoor seating or inside the heated tent. Plenty of room with out the crushing mass of my fellow travelers.
Food was by far the best king crab I’ve had. Only thing that could have been better is if I was on the boast that caught the kind bf crabs.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 677)

226 - 230 of 2 677 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

You have to go to Tracy's King Crab Shack for a fun dining experience. Open seating. Grab a brew or drink. Roll out the paper towel & get ready to be drizzled with butter. It's noisy & rustic. It was part of the Juneau experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve had plenty of crab bisque in my time but the one I had at Tracy’s was by far the best ever! Creamy, lots of crab meat and delicious bread to dip into it!

The place is great for eating king crab, they were cooking it in huge vats and serving it up one right after the other. Nothing fancy about this place, just good good food and great beer!

Please try it, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. We both had delicious lunches. The beer was delicious! It was a great place to share with an ever grateful sister dying of breast cancer. Sharing time here was a joy to her and any time making her smile is a blessing!
Enjoy your time here!

1  Thank Chiefyn1
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant came highly recommended from my daughter and we weren’t disappointed. Hubby had a whole Dungeness Crab and I had the crab bowl. My meal was perfect for someone that didn’t need a large amount of food. It was very tasty and served with rice and coleslaw. Hubby enjoyed his but it was a lot of work! Dungeness Crab was served with a buttery roll. Atmosphere was pleasant.

Been to Tracy's King Crab Shack? Share your experiences!