“Experience you may never have again”

Liquid Alaska Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Liquid Alaska Tours is Juneau's premier adventure tour company, offering small group trips to the exclusive Mendenhall Glacier.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was amazing! Matt and Alli were great tour guides. Paddling across the lake and then walking on a glacier was a great experience that I would highly recommend. It’s work...but it’s worth it!

LiquidAlaskaTours, Front Office Manager at Liquid Alaska Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We pride ourselves in having such an active tour! We think it’s a good contrast to all the touristy things offered in Juneau.
We’re happy to hear you had a wonderful time!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"coolest thing"
"animal life"

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Man oh man! What an experience! Ryan and Andrew had a great answer to any and every question! Both carried such positive attitudes and great leadership! The equipment provided is fantastic and made me feel like a true explorer, hence the selfie. My advice: be ready to have your mind blown. *note: my pictures don’t encompass the true beauty you will winess*

Glad to hear to had such a great time! Our guides strive to be the best in the business. Good to hear their work is paying off.
Thanks for the review, and the awesome photos!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went out with LAT on the Mendenhall tour and it was really amazing. I always wanted to step foot on a glacier but then you also canoe there because the journey is as important as the goal. I was also hoping really really hoping I can experience being Inside the ice and although it wasn’t a guarantee you’ll see caves,I had my wishes come true. There was a small cave you could stand under/Inside that had formed recently and might not be there for long. All that said our guides Andrew and Ryan were impeccable, passionate, professional, fun, knowledgeable and caring. They made the trip safe comfortable and lively through their presence and qualities. They are such an asset to the company. Each had a charming personality and it was a pleasure to be in their company. Jason from the office was extremely patient with all my questions and emails and they accommodated my last minute change due an airline cancelation.
Guys if you want to feel alive and energized go with them. They provide you with the safety envelope to go out of your boundaries and live.
Very well planned, organized and guided. Top notch tour and company.
Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words! We try our best to create a once in a lifetime experience for every guest, and we love hearing stories like this.
Thanks again for recommending our Ice Adventure Tour!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

After a 30 minute canoe ride, we set foot on Mendenhall Glacier. This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. The magnitude and beauty of the glacier is a must-see while visiting Alaska. The total time commitment for the tour is around five hours. It’s comprised of a drive out of Juneau, orientation, a canoe trip, hiking on the glacier, a canoe trip back, snacks and goodbyes, and the drive back to Juneau. Our tour was led by Andrew and Mo. I found them to be personable, genuine, well-informed, trustworthy and professional. This doesn’t feel like some corporate, textbook tour. It felt like we were getting to share in the guides’ genuine enthusiasm for this landscape. I am a 30 year old man in good health and the physical rigor of this trip was significant (but well worth it).