“A good meal after a long day of adventures”

Alpenglow Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 21 Restaurants in Haines
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The other day my family and I went here for dinner. We were wanting to go to 33 mile, however that was closed and we decided to head here. This was my first time coming and I was impressed. We got 6 pizzas and a salad that feed 11 mouths and filled our bellies. We will definitely come back before we leave town for the winter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took a group of 23 people here and they handled us really well and had amazing pizza. You can't go wrong with this place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wife and I each ordered 2 different pizza's to try.. we shared halves and both were excellent. We also ordered the pizza puffs.. they were very good hover I prefer hot cheese vs cold as served. Crust is best we ever tasted on pizza and we're 65 years young pizza lovers. Highly recommend a visit while at Haines for lunch of dinner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful find in Haines. Really unique place. Not your average pizza! Great pizzas unlike you will have at other places. I’ve had pizza all over the world and this place is exceptional. Great location right downtown.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was finally able to stop in a check out this place and it was a great place to check out. The staff was kind and fun to talk with while waiting for my wood fired pizza. Once I got my pizza things just got better, I really enjoyed the crust on this pizza, but I just wish I got more pineapples on my pizza. For no reason at all I have just been enjoying pineapples on my pizzas of late and they were fairly light on the pineapples, so that was just me. Great place to eat at while in Haines.

Been to Alpenglow Wood Fired Pizza? Share your experiences!