“My favorite place to stay away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Alyeska Hideaway Vacation Rentals - Alyeska Cabin
View from loft We have everything you need to prepare a meal
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View from loft
We have everything you need to prepare a meal
Living Room area
Dining & Living Room Area
Relax in the king bed in the loft after a day of hiking or skiing
The loft has a second bed (full-size) to accommodate two more guests
View of living room of Alyeska Cabin
Blueberry Bread awaits you at arrival
With three cabins to choose from we are sure you can find the perfect fit for you,
Alyeska Cabin with view of Glacier Cabin in the distance
If Alyeska Cabin is too small consider staying at Alyeska Hideaway Log Cabins- Placer Cabin
Alyeska Hideaway Log Cabins - Glacier Cabin is also an option available to you
Glacier Cabin is across the street from Alyeska Cabin
Your hosts!  with a view of the Turnagain Arm behind them
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah R
“My favorite place to stay away from home!”
Reviewed 6 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The blueberry bread gave a real Alaskan friendly touch. I very much enjoyed the Kirkland soaps/lotions. The gentle oatmeal lotion let us know that the owners cared about our comfort and well being. The cabin was roomy and cozy. From now on when we stay in Girdwood we will always stay @ Alyeska Hideaway Log Cabins!

Your age range 35-49
Donald B
“Alyeska cabin”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Great cabin loved it. Wish we could have stayed longer. Great people. I would give 6 stars if I could

Management Response
24 Aug 2017
Thank you Don! You were easy to host : ) Hope you enjoyed your time and Girdwood and Alaska.
nadiamosz...
Kenai, Alaska
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Lynn was a nice host. We arrived a half hour early and the cabin was all ready to go. Cabin was easy to find, though we didn't expect it to be so close to several other cabins. There also was a large pick up parked right next to our vehicle. Kitchen needed a lot of updating, as did the bathroom. For the price we paid, we expected top notch quality.

Management Response
22 Mar 2017
Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your family of six had a good time at the cabin. We will take your views into consideration and appreciate you taking the time to reach out. Currently I believe our cabin is one of the least expensive options in the Valley but if I hear from others that they feel we are high in comparison to similar properties we will definitely consider lowering them in the future.
Lookingfo...
Anchorage, Alaska
“Quick get away!”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Lynne' was an amazing hostess - She greeted me upon arrival and answered any questions I had in preparation for a relaxing evening.

Lynne' pointed me towards a trail that runs behind the cabin. The woods are moss covered, the trail rose and fell through a thick forest to a small creek.

The cabin provided all the essentials and more.

I prefer spaces that are nearly void of all other humans when I "go to the woods". The only thing that makes this stay a 4 and not a 5 is the close proximity to other residents (I had looked at map quest and it showed only 2 homes on the road).

You can tell Lynne' takes great pride and care in the rental cabin. I would absolutely recommend this cabin as a quick getaway or alternative stay if you are visiting Anchorage.

Travelling group: Solo
Peter D
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Spent a wonderful three days there in July. A beautiful wooded setting in a cabin with all the comforts of home. Excellent hosts made all feel welcome. Three days was not long enough to enjoy all the local attractions. Would definitely return!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the welcoming hosts
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing