“Choose this company!”

Morpho Vans
Ranked #2 of 32 Transportation in San Jose
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morpho Vans provides safe, reliable and flexible Private Transportation for travelers in Costa Rica. Our Private Transfers can be scheduled at anytime you choose. We’ll drive you anywhere you need to go in Costa Rica: airports, hotels, offices, houses, beaches or mountains.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My experience with Morpho was excellent! I was in Costa Rica for a work trip, and had never used a private driver previously.

DRIVERS: I had several drivers and two of them I had twice.They all were professional, showed up on time, and were safe drivers (especially compared to taxis and buses in Costa Rica--no contest!).
--Alejandra knows where the cleanest public bathrooms are (which can be a challenge in CR!)
--Jimmy is a lot of fun to talk with, very knowledgeable about local culture, politics, etc. He was thoughtful and brought water and coffee in a cooler.

SCHEDULING/COORDINATING:
Mario worked with my constantly changing work schedule to adjust my departure times and locations, sometimes even just a day in advance.

VEHICLES and WHERE TO: I went all over Costa Rica--mountains, along the coast, rural and urban areas, sometimes on paved roads and sometimes on unpaved roads--they could handle all of it, and they knew of things like road closures, mudslides, construction work , and even a protest, so they could provide insight on my schedule when needed. The vehicles are clean and in good condition.

If I am ever back in CR for work, I would definitely use Morpho again!

All reviews
"crocodile bridge"
"last minute"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked 3 transfers with them and all the drivers were on time, very courteous and friendly.
On one of the transfers from Parador hotel in Manuel Antonio to the airport there was a public strike by the employees and we heard about road closure and was afraid we wont be able to catch our flight. The communication with Mario was great and he assured me that there will be no issues. The driver came early to pickup and he was always in touch and made sure we are at the airport on time.
Amazing company
All our drivers were great, spoke English and ready to stop anywhere for lunch, see crocodiles, birds and even has WiFi.
I will use there service in a heartbeat.

Thanks Mario, Liliana, Jose.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The service was excellent. Easy to set up & pay ahead of time.

Our driver was waiting with a clear sign so we knew who to go with without hunting him down.

When he saw my husband was having issues walking he immediately told us to wait while he got the van & parked close by. He helped load & unload my hubby. As well as get him into the hotel- it unexpectedly had many steep stairs at
the entrance.

The vehicle was clean & appeared well maintained.

Great service.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We travelled with Morpho vans from San Jose to Santa Teresa (we opted for van switch at/after the ferry). It was a great experience. Our driver was very friendly, helpful, and professional. Would highly recommend and, in fact, will be using them again in the near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I highly recommend Morpho Vans. The service was exceptional, and all drivers were prompt in picking us up from any given location. We started our vacation in San Jose, traveled to Arenal for a couple days, went to Papagayo, and eventually to LIR airport. Morpho was there every step of the way!

After landing in San Jose, I realized that I chose a pick up time for the next day, that would get us to Arenal too late for our planned activity. I frantically emailed Morpho in hopes that they would hear my plead for an earlier time, and to my surprise the change in time was effortless. I sooooo appreciate Mario for his great customer service while making changes to our itinerary. He helped me from day one, until I left CR.

Another huge plus was having wifi in the vans, as I opt not to buy international calling plans while traveling abroad. The wifi from Arenal to Papagayo didn't really work, but the driver kept us busy!

Choose Morpho, you won't regret it!