“Good fresh food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I went with my wife to have dinner after theater. I had the chef’s recommendation (tomatoe pasta with olives and beef), my wife ordered traditional pasta pomodoro, both dishes were great. Staff is friendly and menú has lots of options for all tastes, my only two complaints are food took forever to arrive (place was not full) and they didn’t have merlot wine, I asked the waiter the reason for not to offer such popular red wine and we let me know very respectfully they just offer some other kinds.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Italian restaurant in the heart of San Jose. You really feel in Italy when you enter the property. The food is just the best.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, superb service and most original and taste Italian food in town. chef Tony personally made his recommendations of the day.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Food is perfect,owner is perfect, staff are perfect, what else , we were amazed by this excellent restaurant. Gracias.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, delicious food and great service. The environment is calm and both chef and waiter were super attentive with everyone.
I asked for a Carbonara pasta to die for.

1  Thank Becki_Garro