Reviews (1 029)
1 029 results
All reviews indoor pool shuttle service costa rica san jose free shuttle great hotel rooms are big front desk staff pleasant stay breakfast included modern hotel one night stay pollo comfortable beds multiplaza mall business trip fresh fruit
179 - 184 of 1 029 reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Generally the experience was very well, the place was clean, modern and well decor. The only thing that I will improve will be the chef menu. I stayed for 3 weeks and the menu was strictly rigid and small. I round every option and at the end of my staying the option was running out. I will recommend at least a menu of the day that provide guests a culinary and entertained experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dnavasdiaz, Manager at Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Mr. Edgar Thanks for your evaluation, we're glad we know that you evaluated positively, we casually modified and extended our menu, our waiters have the freedom to ask cooking some dishes that are not on the menu (and if we have ingredients) to avoid monotony. We hope to see you soon again here and you can see our improvements in the New menu.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Average hotel with good location, few things yo do un hotel. We had a good service and rooms were very clean. The food could be better. Is a good choice for a short trip, because of the accesibility yo central zones un San José

Date of stay: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Estimate Mr. Rod, thanks for commented and for evaluated our Hotel, we are pleasant to read that you like our Hotel in especial our location, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Very nice hotel -great service and very friendly and helpful team. Food was good, service was quality. Front desk was very helpful.

The only thing that is needed in an upgrade of the gym - newer cardio

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Estimate Mr. Sam, thank you for your good comments of your stay with us, we are pleased to read that you liked our facilities and service. About your comment to improve cardio machines, we will study for future investments include some more, current machines have 3 years and they are very new and preventive maintenance daily. We await you here again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This property, hidden in the middle of Escazu, is a much better value for your dollar than just about anything anywhere in a two-km radius. Very close to Hospital Cima, to Plaza Itzkazu, Avenida Escazu and other points of interest.

Room tip: Get a room with a view of the valley...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dnavasdiaz, Manager at Wyndham Garden San Jose Escazu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Estimate Mr. Paul for us, is very pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you liked our location and value for money. We hope to see soon here and continue to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I was in Costa Rica for a dental procedure and selected this hotel based on prior reviews and proximity to my doctor. The hotel is beautiful; contemporary, clean and has the most comfortable beds! The breakfast was nothing short of delicious; fresh local fruits, gallo pinto - the best I have ever had, along with poached eggs in tomato sauce, cheeses, meats (I don't eat meat or fish), potatoes and yummy fresh baked goods of various kinds. The baker knows what she is doing! And the Costa Rican coffee, wonderful. Dinner was delicious too; recommend the mushrooms sautéed in wine with toasted homemade bread.

The BEST of it all is the STAFF - they could not be more gracious, sweet and wanting to do whatever they can to have your stay be everything you want and need. About 4 AM I needed ice for my surgical site, which was brought to me immediately - both nights. When I needed to store my luggage and pass some time waiting for my flight home, the front desk and wait staff took excellent care of me. I especially want to acknowledge the following people: Omar Munoz, Lois Arguedas, Natalia Monterrey, Jorge Hernandez, and Alfonso Mora.

Downside? no outside sitting space, but a lovely screened room off the dining area.
Room Tip: There are a few rooms that face a wall (#114), and others that have a stunning mountain view (#234). Be sure to ask for what you want as you will surely get it here.

Room tip: There are a few rooms that face a wall (#114), and others that have a stunning mountain view (#234).
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Estimate Mrs. Elissa, thanks for comment in such detail your stay with us, certainly our future customers, your advice will them to be very helpful. We are very happy to read that you liked our premium mattress, our breakfast buffet and especially the service of our colleagues, Omar Muñoz, Luis Arguedas, Natalia Monterrey, Jorge Hernandez and Alfonso Mora. To all we will congratulate and reward for good service and we hope to see soon again here on your next vacation.