“Lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
The View Full View of house
Main entrance
From entrance to Living Area
Common Area by the entrance
View of pool and kitchen from Living Area
Looking inside the living room from the pool
Common area (living room, taken from pool)
The main floor is spacious and open with two huge walls of sliding glass door
Living Area
Other side of the deck (Grill)
Deck
Common area (view from deck)
Common Kitchen
Deck - pool area main floor
View from the patio looking across the pool into the kitchen.
Main Floor Bathroom
Common area (view from kitchen)
Common area
Room 4 from entrance
Room 5 - Front entrance
Room 6
Pool Area
A view from patio looking inside the living room across the pool.
A view from across the pool into Quepos and the pacific ocean.
Tile work of the pool
A view from across the pool into Quepos and the pacific ocean.
View of common area and kitchen from the pool
Monkeys come often to visit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marielasw
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Lovely”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved the house! Upon arrival we were told our room had some leakages, so we were transferred to another, bigger room in the central house. The housekeeping ladies made the room perfectly clean and while they were doing that we got access to the house with a pool and the big balcony. The bed was huge and the house was clean, except for the kitchen. The housekeeping mainly focused on keeping the rooms clean, but the kitchen was very dirty and there were ants everywhere. Nevertheless, we loved the house and the wildlife. We saw a sloth, capuchin monkeys and squirrel monkeys. You can walk to the center of Quepos from the house, but the hill to the house is very steep, so be aware of that. You can always take a taxi back to the house. Quepos itself is not very interesting, but from there you can take the bus to the Manuel Antonio Park, which is definitely worth a visit.

Your age range 18-24
sxyligia
Westminster, Maryland
“Not what I specked it”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I rented HAPPY JACANA for two days to celebrate my 50th birthday with my family. I am from the town where the house was so it was easy for me to locate .When my daughter and I got there at 4;00 pm there was a few guys fixing the wi-fi . The manager showed us around the house , some of the rooms stunk so bad and smelled like mold . Some of the bed sheets stunk and there was no pillows on some of the beds. The covers for the tables in the kitchen and table outside stunk so bed that I had to remove them .The worse part was that there was two cats in the house eating all our food and fighting infront of my guests . I told the manager about the cats but he didn't do anything about the cats. The cats looked like they belonged to the house. IF I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE CATS IN THE HOUSE I WOULD NEVER HAVE RENTED IT

Nakiah C
“Best. Place. EVER!!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Hello, I stayed here at Happy Jicana Villa with my son and my niece. Not only was it an AMAZING place but my son August has a terminal illness, Early Onset Juvenile Huntington's Disease, and the main floor was super wheelchair accessible. The grounds themselves were beautiful and the staff was friendly, accommodating, humorous and understanding. We would DEFINITELY come back, next time with friends and I totally recommended it already. The views were so spectacular you could see almost to the other side of the country and the monkeys came out everyday to play with my niece and my son. The staff was ALWAYS available during the day with answers to my many many questions, cause I ask a lot and made me feel safe, comfortable and well taken care of. The energy of the space was just what our family needed for first class vacation. Definitely do yourself a favor and stay at the Happy Jicana Villa if you can. xoxo

Yaz60
Jaco, Costa Rica
“Great relaxing stay!”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The house is just like advertised. A wonderful location to enjoy our small family reunion. We hope to make this a yearly vacation! Ana the property manager was great and really helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and views
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
crazyindi...
America
“Great for large groups!”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Lead a yoga retreat here and it was perfect! So much wildlife, monkeys, macaws, frogs, and toucans. Ana (the property manager) was very responsive to all the needs we had.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jan 2016
Hi,

We're so glad you and your group enjoyed your stay at Happy Jacana. You were a great group and we look forward to your next visit.

Ana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$500
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing