Open today: 07:30 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Best White Water Rafting!

This was a great trip for our family of 5. Two adults, one 10 year old, and two 14 year olds. We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
the4one7
Awesome!

The guides were awesome! They were the perfect combination of serious enough for safety and super... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wine-HayLady
Paso Robles, California

Recommended experiences in and around Quepos
from US$110,00
from US$65,00
from US$500,00
More Info
All reviews savegre river class rapids waterfall stop el chorro these guys white water costa rica pura vida small company van ride beautiful waterfall local plants a lot of fun picked up from our hotel safety talk half day trip great photos
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My son (9) and I had a blast! I never felt unsafe (II &III), yet there were thrilling rapids, twists, and turns. We had a lovely snack at a beautiful waterfall and finished up with a delicious lunch at a local spot that I would never have stopped at. Our group was small and they treated us like family. We learned so much about the people along the river, the changes over the years and Luis was so knowledgeable about the wildlife along the way. They even picked us up at our hotel even though it wasn't booked through them. Thank you for the adventure!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Booked Pro Rafting trip through our hotel In Manuel Antonio the night before our ride. Staff picked up at hotel on time and ready to go. Had to go to their office (which was pretty much on the way) to sign waivers and pay. On the was to the river, our guide Louis gave us some info about the area and the country. He spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable. Once we arrived at the river, we had clear and detailed instruction. Which was helpful for my 2 teenagers who were first timers. We experience Class 3 rapids...just enough to make you safely experience adventure. Louis was very clear in his instruction and we had a great time. We purchased all photos (taken by the talented Diego) for $25. Still waiting to receive the link two days later. I emailed, and received a response within 24 hours, but still waiting.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We were picked up from our hotel, which was perfect since we didn't want to rent a car. The guides and employees were all so friendly and were talking with us the entire drive to the river. They were really knowledgeable about the area and were able to tell us about everything we were passing.There were three of us plus our guide in our raft, plus one other raft with three people and a guide. Once we got to the river they got us set up and went over technique and safety and then we were on our way. Our guide was super patient and fun and you could tell they all really enjoyed their job. About halfway through the trip we stopped at a waterfall and had snacks and relaxed and they showed us a little about the indigenous plants and surrounding area. After our rafting was over we drove back a little ways and had lunch, and then they dropped us off at our hotel. This is a good excursion and I would highly recommend for anyone! Luis was our guide and he made sure that we all felt comfortable and he didn't want anyone to not have a good time. Having Diego there to take pictures was awesome. My friend and I fell in the water at one point, and he kept snapping away (which makes for the best pictures!) Prepare to get wet!

Date of experience: May 2018
Felipe C, Owner at Pro Rafting Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thanks for your time and thanks for your kind words. Comments and reviews like this one encourage our team to keep doing what know to do best.
Hope to you soon and welcome to the Savegre River swim team.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

9 of us went for a bachelor party and did the two day Savegre River. We stayed at the Rafiki Safari Lodge and the ENTIRE experience was EXCELLENT. They took great care of us, the owner Felipe is the man, and very knowledgeable about the country. All of the guides were professional, the food was delicious, they beds were comfy, the jungle countryside was breathtaking. Total Pros, highly recommend the Pro Rafting overnight trip and company

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I’m really impressed by all the hospitality shown to us during of our tours but Pro Sport Rafting Quepos really outdid themselfs. My wife and I decided to take a chance on white water River rafting. Pro sport not only made us feel comfortable but also was able to explain everything with such detail and precaution that when we hopped on the raft all worries were set aside. It was the best combination of adrenaline, adventure, and all around fun. Our tour guides were the best. Go by the nicknames Pina and Mangani. They not only made the entire experience feel safe but also super fun. We stopped along the way and shared snacks and stories. I would recommend this for any first time rafters or anyone really. These guys are the best. Thank you!

Date of experience: April 2018