“Best ending to our honeymoon ”
Review of Canopy Safari

Canopy Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Canopy Safari provides tourists a full blown adventure tour. Set in the heart of the tropical rainforest we have something for everyone. An exciting canopy zip line tour with ten zip lines, two rapel limes, a suspension bridge and a tarzan swing. We also have a butterfly garden, serpentarium, tilapia fishing ponds, a caimen lagoon, walking trails and a beautiful restaurant where we serve buffet style meals. We were the first canopy tour in the southern area of costa rica and we are still setting the standards for the safest, the best and the most exciting canopy tour in costa rica. Since 1997 we have been taking our guests out into the jungle and providing them with an unforgettable experince that they will always remember. Come and have the experience of a lifetime with us
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ziplining was the best way to end our amazing honeymoon in Quepos! The tour guides were very knowledgeable, friendly, & helpful! A MUST do activity!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I were travelling to Costa Rica for the first time, and we booked the whitewater rafting and zipline experiences through our hotel in Manuel Antonio (Hotel Parador). We got shuttle service directly from the front door and were treated to very fact- and fun-filled drives up to both activities.

It was the first time either my sister or I had gone whitewater rafting, and we approached with some trepidation since the water was high. We had nothing to fear, though, with the team from Canopy Safari making sure safety was the priority - we all had full personal protective equipment, and even had a safety briefing on how to retrieve someone who'd fallen in the water. We navigated a few rapids before stopping for a break at a waterfall, which was gorgeous. It was exactly how I imagined Costa Rica to be. We had a quick snack and water break, and after feeding some of the little fish that gathered in the pool under the falls, we headed back for the rest of the journey. At journey's end, we were greeted with towels and beer for the ride back into Quepos.

On the other hand, my sister and I have done smaller ziplines before (treetop trekking in our native Canada) but never this high up nor this long. I wasn't a fan of the sudden-drop style rappelling that occurred in some places, but my sister, the adrenaline junkie, loved it. She was busy doing backflips off the platforms while I gingerly stepped off, but we had a fun group of both tour guides and fellow tourists, and it was a beautiful day overall.

Both experiences came with a delicious home-cooked meal that helped us recover all the energy spent exploring the outdoors, and both led to my sister and I getting in touch with the people we'd met on the tours to continue to do more activities together in following days.

For the record, I preferred the rafting, while my sister preferred the ziplining.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is by far the most exciting and fun excursion company in Costa Rica! We did both the zipline and white water rafting with this company and they did not disappoint! We've done many vacations with different excursions and both my husband and I keep saying that these were the best adventures by far. We did ziplining in Maui and this was so much more fun and exciting! They allowed us to go upside down and do flips too! The guys that take you on the adventures are great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. They have a great sense of humor and will keep you entertained for hours. The icing on the cake was the fantastic lunches they serve. Authentic Costa Rican cuisine in the most remote and beautiful places of Costa Rica. The price is more than fair given the fact that it's hours of entertainment, education, sightseeing and a full meal. Do it - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had a great time! We were a family of four; two couples. We were in excellent hands with Diego, Diego and Alvaro. Everything was extremely safe and fun. The crew made us all feel comfortable. Alvaro gave us some informative and amazing facts about Costa Rica. We made a stop at the waterfall which was absolutely beautiful!
We recommend to anyone! Excellent Experience!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great mix of zip lining, rappeling, and superman. This is a very well run operation in a beautiful setting! Great for families