Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Trimaran Sunset Sails Tours
from US$95,00
More Info
All reviews smaller boat reggae music morning cruise perfect sunset snorkeling spot fish playful dolphins costa rica playa biesanz friendly crew other companies manuel antonio delicious meal fun trip pura vida fruit these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

First impressions are truly everything. Being in the Customer Service & Management industry for over 17 years you truly only have one time to make a first impression. As a consumer those skills also translate regardless of if you are dealing with a client in person, over the phone, or via email.

As a company I would ensure that you have people whose skills do not translate as RUDE or sarcastic. I have no desire to do business or bring future business to a company, because how you make someone feel makes a big difference in spending whether someone chooses to spend their money, time, and energy with you.

Do yourself a favor, and find a better tour experience. Everything happens for a reason, and so glad and thankful that I will not be spending my money or time with this company.
I will post other resources with a better overall experience!

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Great outing on August 23, 2021 with Sunset Sails out of Marina Pez Vela in Quepos - we were hoping to see whales and we DID! The crew was extremely attentive to all the passengers, lending a helping hand for balance or responding to any request. They know the waters and the habitats and were very adept at spotting whales. We got several sightings, including mama and baby humpback whales. I would definitely book another tour!

Covid-19 precautions were observed at all times and the facilities were pristine!

Pro tip: you will be offered sea-sickness pills before the boat ride, but it's actually best to take those about 2 hours before the ride, not just as it begins.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

We are two families of four ( two teens per family) and we just loved this Trimaran tour! Brian and the rest of the staff were beyond attentive and so funny. They are a family run business and I would recommend them to anyone visiting Costa Rica. When you sign in, they offer anti nausea pills to anyone who might need. At the start of the tour, they walked around with fresh ginger as well. Thankfully, no one in our group needed it, but I thought it was so thoughtful that they even thought of it. Drinks were served right away and there was never a wait. Yummy fruit juices, cocktails, and water bottles are included. Beer cost $2 each. Each staff member was personable and chatted with the guests. After snorkeling and swimming ( and going down the water slide and/or jumping off the platform) a delicious lunch was served. Cooked right on the boat! We had a great time, the price was amazing, and you feel like you’re just being pampered the whole time. Wonderful family running a fabulous tour!

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

They were pretty organized and educated about the marine life. I like the respect they have to the habitat around them. The family business made is personal experience. They were very nice and hospitable. The food and drinks were great :)

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Maravilloso! This was my family's first time doing a tour like this one and it was one of our favorite experiences of our whole trip. The crew was very attentive, friendly, and made us feel at home, we didn't want to leave ;) ! We learned a lot about the area and were provided an amazing meal. This is a tour I would repeat and may in the near future!