Review Highlights
Best Guide Ever!

Maikol was simply the best guide ever! We did a three-day two-night tour at the Sirena Station... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Katie S
The best experience in Corcovado!

My friend and I have done quite a bit research with different agencies (some with higher rankings... read more

Reviewed 30 November 2018
Lang201441
San Jose, California
via mobile

All reviews keen eye great eye great guide national park his customers costa rica day hike osa peninsula corcovado trip pura vida flora and fauna tour guide amazing wildlife la sirena lizards tapir knowledge
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Maikol is a lovely guide, very knowledgable and knows the Osa inside out. His eye for spotting wildlife, no matter how hidden or far away, is fantastic. It's virtually impossible to go far with him without seeing plenty. He was also great about setting up lots of good photos with his spotting scope- best photos I have from two years spent visiting the Osa! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on a day hike through Corcovado National Park. Maikol has a great eye and ear, for finding animals. I was very impressed at his ability to identify birds by their songs. He also got some great photos for us. I would highly recommend using Maikol as your tour guide through the great park.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend Rebecca went for a 2 nights trip into the corcovado national park, a experience to cherish for the rest of life.
As a naturalist guide, I know that nature is unpredictable and pretty much you need to be ready to go with the flow, but things will go better if you have the company of an expert local guide guide to show you and give you the full information on the things around.
Maikol is a great guide with a remarkable thirst to learn, positive and smart,... So, you will find it easy to enjoy a wonderful advebture with him.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Maikol is a wonderfully knowledgeable guide for Corcovado. He’s patient, smart and funny. I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a great guide.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Maikol met me at the agreed upon time at La Leona lodge and we proceeded “into the wild” having done many nature tours around the world it became quickly clear that Maikol has a keen eye and knows the rainforest like the back of his hand. Excellent English facilitated my acquisition of interesting and useful facts about flora and fauna
Gracias para un paseo perfecto.

Date of experience: January 2018