“Maikol is the man!!!!”

MAIKOL SALAS SANCHEZ Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Our tour with Maikol still stands out in our trip to CR months after our trip. He couldn't have been nicer when he came to meet us at our hotel and gave us tips for the day trek ahead. We took a shuttle with other guides and it was clear to me that we had the best guide in terms of knowledge of Osa, engagement with his customers and just overall personality. He has an amazing eye. For example, we told him we wanted to see birds and he spotted a toucan with his naked eye from like a half a mile away while we were driving along a dirt road. Throughout the tour it was clear that Maikol has an unbelievable level of connection to the rainforest and enjoys sharing it. I could not recommend him more and hope to cross paths with him again

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"species"
"nature"

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Maikol is a lovely guide, very knowledgable and knows the Osa inside out. His eye for spotting wildlife, no matter how hidden or far away, is fantastic. It's virtually impossible to go far with him without seeing plenty. He was also great about setting up lots of good photos with his spotting scope- best photos I have from two years spent visiting the Osa! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on a day hike through Corcovado National Park. Maikol has a great eye and ear, for finding animals. I was very impressed at his ability to identify birds by their songs. He also got some great photos for us. I would highly recommend using Maikol as your tour guide through the great park.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend Rebecca went for a 2 nights trip into the corcovado national park, a experience to cherish for the rest of life.
As a naturalist guide, I know that nature is unpredictable and pretty much you need to be ready to go with the flow, but things will go better if you have the company of an expert local guide guide to show you and give you the full information on the things around.
Maikol is a great guide with a remarkable thirst to learn, positive and smart,... So, you will find it easy to enjoy a wonderful advebture with him.