Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$294
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$226
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
US$904
US$351
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$397/night.

La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Makanda by the Sea(Manuel Antonio)
US$367
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$150
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$212
El Faro Beach Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Mango Moon Villa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$791
US$752
Reviews (1 635)
1 635 results
All reviewsanaconda restaurantel avionadult poolefficiency roombuilding bcasa quintaadults only sectionocean viewbreakfast restaurantrocking chairsnational parksquirrel monkeyslarge balconyamazing viewsdestination weddingmanuel antonio parkhotel grounds
9 - 14 of 1 635 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had monkeys jumping across our roof every morning. Agoutis rustling about in the bushes outside. Iguana families sunbathed around the pool. Birds everywhere. We thought we had a semi-detached bungalow to start with but turns out there were two more rooms below us. Still very private and lovely views of the sunset from our balcony. We had a hob, large fridge/freezer and kitchen utensils, which was nice although we didn't cook. What we didn't have was an umbrella for the thunderstorms that came regularly and neither did we have the usual freebies in the bathroom. A tiny bottle of shower gel and a tiny soap, whereas all the other places had huge containers of shower gel and shampoo, if not conditioner too. I feel these little touches don't cost much but mean a lot to guests. I've dropped Costa Verde a star because these things were missing, but they do make a difference.
We were in A sector, which is up a steep hill, but a lot closer than D and E which seem to be a hellava long way down the hill from reception and the dining area for breakfast. We had the family pool close by, while the adults only pool was way down the hill. Out of season there weren't many guests, let alone children, so we weren't bothered. The owners seem to have sewn up the local area and I think they own the restaurants opposite the hotel and give free rides to them, which is helpful in a thunderstorm but you still get wet walking to the car - oh for an umbrella.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had my fairy tale wedding at Hotel Costa Verde in May 2018 and it is all thanks to Isabel & Schatzi! I started coordinating with Isabel back in September 2017. It was amazing how I provided her my vision through e-mail and I saw everything come to fruition on my wedding day to a T! Every time I e-mailed Isabel she offered me advice and thorough responses regarding my big day! All the details were impeccable and it's all because of her!!!

Schatzi was an attentive day-of coordinator. I can't thank her enough for making sure everything ran smoothly, setting up my décor to look just like I envisioned for months prior and assisting me throughout the day. She somehow ended up as our DJ that evening during our intimate dinner on the second floor of the wedding pavilion. Such a sweet person!!

Thank you thank you thank you for making my dream wedding come true!!!!! <3

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently had my wedding at Costa Verde Hotel (May 2018) and I cannot express how much my family and I loved this hotel and working with the staff! Isabel (my wedding planner) was amazing and I could not have asked for a better experience. She was dependable and worked well with what we needed. All of the staff were polite and if there was an issue, it was fixed immediately. We even had wedding guests that said they would only stay at this hotel when they come back. The views are amazing and the food was always delicious. Soooo much wild life, sloths and monkeys all over! The wedding was better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you again to the amazing staff of Costa Verde! Pura Vida!
The Franco's

Room Tip: Penthouse it well worth the money for the amazing view. The "A" buildings will definitely give you a leg work out.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent five days at the Costa Verde. The rooms were comfortable have two queen beds, refrigerator, microwave, couch and chairs. The views of the Pacific Ocean were out of this world. The staff is incredibly helpful and the location is close to everything.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our third trip to Manual Antonio. We've stayed at the Parador and La Mansion. Each property has it's charms. Hotel Costa Verde by far has the best views. Our view was amazing! Looked right over Manual Antonio Park. The wildlife was abundant and frequent. We had Monkeys come right on our balcony. Sloths and toucans were seen on a regular basis. If you want to experience these things this is the place for you.

The rooms are large and great for families. The beds are a bit hard. But overall nice and clean. My biggest complaint was lighting in the bathroom. It was very dim.

The staff was personable and breakfast was good. The view from the breakfast area is stunning as well.

We would stay again. Views and Monkeys were totally worth it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family