Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Orbitz.comUS$196
Reviews (1 495)
1 495 results
1 090
1 090
All reviews la mansion inn bat cave sky lounge the cave bar costa rica presidential suite amazing views boutique hotel our honeymoon playa biesanz the main road pool deck national park wonderful hotel the entire staff free shuttle small hotel
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 1 495 reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We had the pleasure of traveling with some awesome friends to Oceans Two Resort. What a find! We traveled with a total of 3 couples. Our stay was incredible. The staff is wonderful and so accommodating. Roy Berrocal and Chris Castro are the bomb! They took great care of us. We can’t wait for our return trip!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Was generally pleased with our first time stay here. The staff is absolutely wonderful. The Place has been hit by Covid as the restaurant s were closed and only the pool bar was open. Great views and good rooms. There is new owners and they need to get busy keeping the place up and running. Its a treasure there and would love to stay there again but could see it going downhill if they don't improve the area with maintenance and upkeep. FYI the rooms are pretty accurate in the pics.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

This is our 5th time at this resort and we still couldn't imagine staying anywhere else! We brought friends with us that have never been before and they were beyond impressed as well!
Chris is always so happy , helpful and fun! It was so nice seeing his familiar face, along with Roy, during our stay. We truly feel like we're at home when we stay here. Anything you need, the staff will gladly accomodate or help you in any way they can. We miss you all already! Pura vida!

Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

This place is gorgeous. We had an amazing stay. Leezy and David were so helpful with recommendations and tips in the area.

And the view! So beautiful. Waking up in a wonderful room looking out and seeing that view made getting out of bed really hard!

Room tip: Go to Manuel Antonio National Park for the beach! Not crowded like the public beach. Research it before you go.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danilo Lopez, Propietario at Oceans Two Resort Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Hi CJN thanks for your comments they are very important for us. We are glad that you enjoy you stay and we will work even hard to give you more than a spectacular stay.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Oceans Two Resort is a boutique hotel nestled minutes from the center of Manuel Antonio! This hotel has reopened! Under new ownership and management. Herman and his staff were eager to greet the group I was with and made us feel right at home. The staff were very accommodating and made sure that I had a pleasant experience.

My comfortable suite had one of the most beautiful ocean views since it was right above the tree line. It was a perfect, clear when I arrived so I was able to see all the way out to the bay of Manuel Antonio National Park.

In order to get the full ocean view experience don’t forget to spend a day at the pool! A brief walk from the room. You can watch the sunrise and sunset easily from the panoramic Sky Lounge while getting your Costa Rican sun tan. A great way to start and end your work day (should you choose to make this your ideal remote office stay!) Need a refreshing drink when in the pool? Swim up to the bar! I enjoyed how close I was to nature while at this hotel. I was also happy Playa Biesanz, the closest beach to the hotel, was within walking distance.

They do serve breakfast each morning. The actual restaurant was not able to open during my stay, but this will change I’m sure! I ordered the traditional Costa Rican breakfast to start my mornings. There are many great restaurants within walking distance, and a short taxi ride should you get a craving for some authentic Costa Rican cuisine for lunch and dinner.

I’m so happy I got to stay and experience the sunshine and views at Oceans Two!

Room tip: There is an elevator should you need easy assistance
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank daphneiona

Dear Daphneiona thank you for your comments they are well apreciated, as you say our staff is going to do their best to give the best experience, Our suites are designed to give our guest a confortable stay with a luxury touch, as you say our spectacular views to the National Park are unique. Our pool bartender and the terrace are going to be always wating for you return. We hope soon have our restaurants back for you to enjoy our delicion plates. we are glad that you enjoy your stay that much. See you soon