Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Reviews (1 500)
1 500 results
1 094
1 094
All reviews la mansion inn bat cave sky lounge the cave bar costa rica presidential suite amazing views boutique hotel our honeymoon playa biesanz the main road pool deck national park wonderful hotel the entire staff free shuttle small hotel
Selected filters
18 - 23 of 1 500 reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Oceans Two Resort is a boutique hotel nestled minutes from the center of Manuel Antonio! This hotel has reopened! Under new ownership and management. Herman and his staff were eager to greet the group I was with and made us feel right at home. The staff were very accommodating and made sure that I had a pleasant experience.

My comfortable suite had one of the most beautiful ocean views since it was right above the tree line. It was a perfect, clear when I arrived so I was able to see all the way out to the bay of Manuel Antonio National Park.

In order to get the full ocean view experience don’t forget to spend a day at the pool! A brief walk from the room. You can watch the sunrise and sunset easily from the panoramic Sky Lounge while getting your Costa Rican sun tan. A great way to start and end your work day (should you choose to make this your ideal remote office stay!) Need a refreshing drink when in the pool? Swim up to the bar! I enjoyed how close I was to nature while at this hotel. I was also happy Playa Biesanz, the closest beach to the hotel, was within walking distance.

They do serve breakfast each morning. The actual restaurant was not able to open during my stay, but this will change I’m sure! I ordered the traditional Costa Rican breakfast to start my mornings. There are many great restaurants within walking distance, and a short taxi ride should you get a craving for some authentic Costa Rican cuisine for lunch and dinner.

I’m so happy I got to stay and experience the sunshine and views at Oceans Two!

Room tip: There is an elevator should you need easy assistance
1  Thank daphneiona
Danilo Lopez, Propietario at Hotel Oceans Two Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Dear Daphneiona thank you for your comments they are well apreciated, as you say our staff is going to do their best to give the best experience, Our suites are designed to give our guest a confortable stay with a luxury touch, as you say our spectacular views to the National Park are unique. Our pool bartender and the terrace are going to be always wating for you return. We hope soon have our restaurants back for you to enjoy our delicion plates. we are glad that you enjoy your stay that much. See you soon

Reviewed 17 May 2021

From the moment I walked into the lobby, I had a great feeling about this little quaint Boutique Hotel, “Oceans Two Resort”. Maybe it was my lucky day but as my group was checking in, we were welcomed by Hermen, the new hotel owner/manager. The Hallways are dry, but the rooms are inviting and spacious. The beds and linens are up to standards with the Westin’s comfort. The pool and sundeck lounge areas are the upmost highlight of this resort. And, as I titled this analysis, this hotel has “A View to Die For”!! From the top pool deck you can watch the sunrise and the sunset on both sides of Quepos Point watching the ocean move back and forth. On a clear day you can see for miles with a great view of Cardinal Point, the tip of Manuel Antonio National Park. This hotel has just reopened, as I stated earlier, with new ownership and management and eager to get back into the game. With that knowledge, you can be rest assured that the whole staff is doing everything they can to please their guests. They do serve breakfast each morning, but the actual restaurant is not able to open for lunch and dinner at this time…but they may be on top of that by the time you book your stay. Not to fear a lack of food as there is an abundance of great restaurants in the close surroundings. A few great ones are within walking distance, and with a short taxi ride the eateries are endless. You can look for a few of my local area restaurant reviews for some great ideas. The closest beach to the hotel is a short walk to Playa Biesanz. I also suggest a trip, via taxi, down to the local beach side of Manuel Antonio for walking, shopping, eating, and some beach activities.

Room tip: The higher rooms will have better views above the trees
1  Thank TravelWithJerome
Oceans Two, Director General at Hotel Oceans Two Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Hi Jerome, thank you for your comments, they are very important for us. As you say our staff is going to make everything possible to give you the best experience. Our rooms are desined to give every guest an unforgetable stay since the momment they wake up, with our breathtaken views to both sides of the ocean. We hope our restaurant starts again soon, so you can taste our cuisine. We are located in perfect spot for you to enjoy

Reviewed 7 May 2021

The best remote offices I had ever! a perfect set up with big rooms, desk confortable sofa and with an amazing ocean view!!

In the afternoon the "Sky Lounge" nearby the pool is the best place in Manuel Antonio to see the sunset and enjoy some drink.

I went there looking for remote work space nearby the Manuel Antonio attractive, but this place and people made me feeld on vacation all my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Oceans Two, Director General at Hotel Oceans Two Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Thank you for your comment and opinion to our hotel.
We are pleased to know that your experience telework from the hotel was 100% satisfactory.
The sky lounge is the perfect area to de-stress, with that incredible view.
We look forward to your next visit to Manuel Antonio
Kind Regards
Luis Ramirez
Fron Desk Oceans Two
" Pura Vida"

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Very comfortable rooms, excelent service and the best views towards the sea (both sides) of the area, good food, nice pool. They also have acces to two beautiful beaches, who are not crowded but plesant and beautiful.

1  Thank witropa
Oceans Two, Director General at Hotel Oceans Two Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you very much for your comments, all our rooms have spectacular views, Its a pleasure for us that you enjoy your stay

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

Today we stayed at room 17, amazing view on the bay of manuel Antonio. Staff is very friendly and professional. The helped us with bringing luggage to the room and everything we need is in the room. I can recommend this room to everyone who loves nature and comfort!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Oceans Two, Director General at Hotel Oceans Two Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you very much for your opinion and rating to our hotel.
Room 17 as well as the superior rooms have a great view of the ocean and the Manuel Antoinio National Park, our staff focuses on giving a 100% quality service to all our guests, helping in everything you need, so the stay with us would be as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We invite you to stay with us again on your next visit to Manuel Antonio

Kind regards