“Just OK”

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Perhaps we had been spoiled by eating at Raphaels Terrazza earlier in the stay but Marlins was a little disappointing. The people were nice enough but my wife didn't like the atmosphere (not much to speak of) and my fried whole snapper was way over done.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

After a long bus ride, day at Manuel Antonio, trying not to get robbed by monkeys...this place hit the spot. Very busy and the food was worth it!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Great location and great food. After not being able to eat inside Manuel Antonio NP, this was the perfect spot to grab a late lunch. Right across from the beach, two for one happy hour drinks and delicious mahi mahi and jumbo shrimp. Defnbitltrly would recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Hit this place up after touring Manuel Antonio National Park...great spot to watch the locals and tourists on the playa...food was great

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by my host whom I was staying with in Quepos. Based in n the recommendations, that this restaurant serves really good seafood dishes. I worked up an appetite and was looking forward to getting there and try one of their seafood dishes.

I got there and stood there for almost 20 minutes trying to get the attention of one of the servers or host for a table. I ended up seating myself. To get the attention of any of the servers to bring me one of their menu is another thing. Given there were a few empty tables at the time (about 3:30 pm). The server finally came to my table and placed my order. He dashed out so quickly and didn’t even bother to ask me what sides I wanted with my meal. So another 25 minutes wait for my order, it came with the main course but the side dish is not what I had expected and was brought out by a different server. I was really looking forward to having some of the rice and beans and maduros. Since the guy who took my order didn’t even bother to ask me which sides I wanted.

I have no plans in going back to this establishment. Not only their items were overpriced, the service was sub par. It appears that they were having management issues.

Date of visit: January 2018