“Beef Tenderloin was amazing”

Falls Garden Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Latin, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2018

It was their special the night we were there, and it was amazing. It had a wine/mushroom glaze with a complimentary glass of wine.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We have lived in Costa Rica for 8 years. My family was here to visit and decided on The Falls for dinner. My nephews were all excited about the pizza, but when we arrived we discovered that the online menu isn’t accurate. No pizza! We waited a long time for cocktails until finally my husband went to the bar and asked for a waiter to come and take an order. The mojito was okay. I ordered pasta for my main course. It arrived stone cold. They took it back to the kitchen three times and still couldn’t seem to warm it up to a decent temperature. Finally they offered me a free dessert. I don’t enjoy sweets but eventually I accepted an Irish coffee, then went home to eat. There are a lot of restaurants in Manuel Antonio offering awesome cuisine and wonderful service. This is not one of them.

SGRySCG, General Manager at Falls Garden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

I am really sorry that you had a bad experience with your visit, I really apologies for the menu mistake, we have pizza only as a special or by a pre order, but we haven’t notice that the explanations was not in the web site, we have it there already.

We always try to give the best service and food possible, unfortunately our staff made some mistakes with your group of 11, thank you for letting us know the situation so we can make corrections and make sure that this doesn’t happened again

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stayed at the Falls Resort for 11 days while looking for a home.
The food and service is really, really good. Some of their dinner dishes are amazing. Really, really liked eating here !!!

SGRySCG, General Manager at Falls Garden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your comment, we love having happy guests, please come back soon so you can try few more of our delicius menu!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We dined here as hotel guests. Happy hour prices were in effect from 3--6pm and were a bargain. We were only able to enjoy lunch and a light supper during our stay but the food and service were very good. I only wish I had been able to try more of the menu offereings.

SGRySCG, General Manager at Falls Garden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you very mucho for your nice comment, come back soon so you can enjoy our entire menu!!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I was worried when we walked in because the place was kind of empty, but the food and service were good.
We had fried avocado and popcorn shrimp for appetizers. I didn't like either the fried avocado or the dipping sauce for it - it was prepared fine but just not for me. I really liked the popcorn shrimp - big shrimp but yummy and the dipping sauce with cajun spices was terrific.
I had the pasta with chicken and pesto and it was really good. My husband and daughter had the sea bass. My husband's sea bass was cooked with a mango sauce and was delicious. My daughter got a different sauce and didn't like hers. So two great main dishes out of three is pretty good. You just have to know what to order....

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, we try to have something for everyone, and also we can make changes to the menu to give you the best meal possible, please come back and let us know your preferences!

Thank you again and Pura vida!