“Great Craft Beer Selection”

El Patio de Cafe Milagro - Manuel Antonio
Ranked #14 of 101 Restaurants in Manuel Antonio
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Costa Rican, Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cafe Milagro began as a small, specialty coffee roaster in 1994 and over the years it has evolved into a local culinary institution. From coffee to cuisine, we offer the best of Costa Rica's fresh local ingredients. In Manuel Antonio, be sure to check out El Patio de Cafe Milagro, our cafe, bar and restaurant featuring the area's most innovative Costa Rican kitchen. With its casual, tropical ambience, great food, local micro brews, ample wine list, fabulous cocktails and their very own fresh roasted coffee, this is bound to become your home away from home in Manuel Antonio. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served daily 7am-10pm. Live music nightly from 7pm-9pm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited primarily to sample the selection of craft beers they have on tap - by far the best selection in Manuel Antonio. Food was also delicious and the brownies are not to be missed. Very friendly and attentive staff.

Date of visit: November 2018
CostaRicanCoffee, Owner at El Patio de Cafe Milagro - Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Getting the kegerator for our business was a selfish gift! ;) However we do enjoy sharing Costa Rica's delicious craft beers with all. Thank you so much for coming in to sip a few and I do hope we will see you again. Pura Vida!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 806)

18 - 22 of 2 808 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2018

We went to Cafe Milagro with our travel group. We were greeted by the owner who put together a specialty menu for our group. It was very nice. I almost ordered the tenderloin, but the server recommended the catch of the day which was mahi-mahi. Before our entrees, they brought out a few of their signature appetizers to try. They were really nice, there was one that tasted like cornbread that was topped with what I think was pulled pork, that dish was my favourite! After sharing around the plates we were all stuffed. It was also two of our friends birthdays, and they treated them to dessert which was nice. The chocolate avocado mouse was pretty good, very rich though. I prefer a non-vegan option. But if you're looking for vegan, then you should definitely go for it! The coconut cream pie was delicious too. The most notable thing about the experience was the customer service. The owner came and introduced herself. And the server was very nice(Arland). Every plate was placed at our corresponding seat, which I am not used to in Central America. At the end of our meal, they even offered us a coffee tasting which was a nice little touch. Also, I'm not sure if it's every night, but that night they had live music. It was very nice! I definitely recommend this cafe.

Date of visit: November 2018
CostaRicanCoffee, Owner at El Patio de Cafe Milagro - Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It was lovely having your fun group in, so glad you could all dine with us while you were in town. A whole lotta love goes into all that we do and sharing our passion for quality top to bottom makes us really happy. Thank you for the wonderful testimonial and it means a lot to us that you would take time out of your day to do so. Happy travels and much Pura Vida!

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We visited Cafe Milagro on November 10th. I ordered the Lomito de Cerdo Criollo and it was so good! My favorite thing on the menu was the calamari appetizer. I swear I ate the whole platter (sorry to my friends... haha)! Definitely worth your time in Manuel Antonio, you do not want to miss it!

Date of visit: November 2018
CostaRicanCoffee, Owner at El Patio de Cafe Milagro - Manuel Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Thank you so much for coming in during you time in Manuel Antonio. Our absolute pleasure to have you. We hope to see you again very soon! Pura Vida!

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went here for a nice 3 course meal plus coffee tasting and it was amazing!! All the food was so delicious, the staff was very accommodating and super nice! After words we had the chance to stop and dance to some live music it was an amazing experience and would highly recommend all to stop by!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

We have worked hard for over 24 years to achieve a 'must-go moniker' so thank you for that! A lot of heart and soul goes into all that we do. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Pura Vida!

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I visited the cafe for a birthday celebration and were very pleased by the ambiance and service of the restaurant. Live music was great and as the night progressed the energy got better and better! Would highly recommend to anyone one looking for great food and a fun atmosphere!

Date of visit: November 2018

Thank you for brining your great vibe to ours! It was a treat to have everyone in. Pura Vida!