“Good vibes”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Diego A
“Good vibes”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I visited this place hoping to have a great time and it was pretty better than that. The house is a very homely place and the audio system is just what you need to turn on the party! The place was so close to the beach that I could listen the sea! Its a friendly place and I was satisfied by the conditions they offer.

9 Feb 2017
Thank Diego, Good Vibes that's exactly what we are trying to show. Pura Vida!!
angie1895
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I loved the place it was what we were looking for.. I imagine myself going back. If you want a place to enjoy near the beach you should definitely stay there...

9 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Angie!!
Valeriaa...
“A very comfortable place”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A very pleasant experience, the location is ideal if you want to go to the beach or go out at night. The house is very well equipped and spacious.

9 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Valeria!!
DanFP96
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The house is great! Its fully equiped and at walking distance from the beach! One of the best choices if you are going to manuel antonio.

9 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Dan I'm glad you liked my place, I hope you come visit Manuel Antonio again soon!
ty4mny
Mumbai, India
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

beautiful location. tight by the beach. very close to the main market and a 10 mins walk from the national park.
Apart from the location, the host was the most amazing man ever. He went out of his way to pick us up and give us tips.
The house was super clean. Very comfortable beds.
The living room felt like home.
The kitchen was well equipped.
We stayed for 3 nights and we could have easily stayed for me.
Absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Feb 2017
I'm glad you liked my place, I hope you come visit Manuel Antonio again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$350
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing