Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
Orbitz.comUS$130
HurbUS$134
Reviews (1 259)
1 259 results
All reviews costa rica national park lush gardens el avion deluxe rooms yogurt boutique hotel happy hour public bus bus stop squirrel monkeys nice pool pollo infinity pool breakfast was included zip lining manuel
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 259 reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed on the 3 bedroom/2 bath apartment. It was clean, spacious, and nice! The customer service is excellent! The bartender/morning waitperson gave us a banana to feed the squirrel monkeys by the pool. Delicious and filling breakfast with toast, fruit, eggs, pancakes (coconut) and fresh juice. The front desk people helped to arrange tours, shared laundry detergent, pool towels, and cared for other needs. We also picked up the local bus to and from the beach at three bottom of the hill. The sundae by the pool was the best! Beautiful grounds that felt like an oasis. Great hotel for family or for couples.

Room tip: We used a private shuttle but a security guard is provided for the small lot in front of the hotel. It felt safe. Near La Avignon restauran
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2021

The Falls is a little gem in Manuel Antonio. As a resort, it is not too small ...not too big...just right. Our room was very clean, spacious, nice bathroom and very big closest (great to keep those suitcases out of the way). We opted for a deluxe room with couch and small frig.

I can't say enough about the staff - they were all awesome. We were greeted by Adriana who got us settled. Luis's smile each morning made my day.
Breakfast is included. Very tasty. I understand that normally there is a buffet breakfast but due to Covid restrictions - it was served. Fruit, juice, coffee and a nice selection of dishes.

Additionally, we were able to schedule tours right at the hotel. We did a tour to the park with Mario from Jade Tours and zip line tour with El Santuario - both great tours.

The hotel's restaurant is really good and the hotel is also located close to a number of other restaurants....walking distance.

We highly recommend this lovely hotel.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank Patty G
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

I just can’t recommend this place enough. You will be smiling ear to ear within minutes of walking through the lobby. And it just gets better as you stroll around the park like setting. And then it gets EVEN BETTER as you sit and enjoy your breakfast by the pool and interact with the wonderful staff. And as they say, location is everything. This is true and Manuel Antonio, you want to be close to the best restaurants and the beach and the park. Have fun and stay here !

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I have traveled all around Costa Rica from the Pacific side to the Caribbean side and this hotel was the best hotel I have stayed in. The rooms are gorgeous, extremely clean, the bed is super confortable. At night is very quiet but if you walk a few minutes from the hotel there is a very cool night life where you can socialize. They were
exceptional with taking precautions for the pandemic and I felt really safe there. When you wake up and open your hotel room door you see nature everywhere, from beautiful plants to incredible animals including a very friendly slot . The service is AMAZING. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves a very delicious food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They also gave us amazing advice on where to go around the area including this incredible zip lining adventure. My boyfriend who has traveled all around the world believes this is one of the top 5 hotels he has ever stayed in. We are definitely coming back very soon and stay there for longer than we did last time. I 100% recommend this place!

Room tip: higher floor has a beautiful view, and try their zip lining experience it was amazing!
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank brendarF4917RB
Reviewed 5 April 2021

This is my first visit to Costa Rica, the Fall Resort is my 1st hotel. i cannot say enough positive things to say. The rooms are modern, clean, well appointed, comfortable, and great air conditioning.

The pool,/bar area are clean, comfortable, and a little oasis. The adult beverages are wonderful, and the restaurant is top notch....everything we ordered was excellent.

However, the most exceptional aspect of this fine resort is the staff. The front desk is handled professionally and friendly. Willing to accommodate any request if it was possible. The cantina/restaurant is run by an incredible man, nicknamed " perro grande" (big dog). He made our visit very special for too many reasons. to list here.

Also, Monkeys. they visited one morning, and was a wonderful experience.

If I make it back to this part of Costs Rica again, I know where I will be staying.

Date of stay: April 2021