“Amazing dinner!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here twice and was amazed both times. My friend and I had empanadas (I had cheese and he had beef), and then I had lomito and he had churrasco. Everything was delicious; I already want to go back for more! The Chimichurri and salsa criolla are out of this world.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Michelle L

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The boys at Las Piedras always deliver awesome BBQed chicken. Definitely my favorite thing there. It is grilled over an open fire, and served up with some typical sides. Made fresh every day, it is a great choice for a good meal. Its a straightforward BBQ joint.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Steak and grilled meat here were excellent as were the smoothies and the staff were friendly. My only grumble was that is was quite expensive, but excellent quality.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank charlotte904
Reviewed 5 June 2018

All I can say is WOW. One of the best steaks I’ve ever had. Everything is cooked to perfection. The steak is addicting especially with the chimichurri. The staff makes you feel right at home. They let our pup that is traveling with us roam free while we dined as well. This is a MUST IMHO. Bravo!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Holly W
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on this restaurant when we were passing by and searching for a place for dinner, and it ended up being a highlight of our dinner dining experiences in Malpaís! Casual dining space (think checkered tablecloths and plastic chairs), mouth-watering steaks. We also loved the cheese empanadas, and I was pleased to see that they served frosty Coca Colas in glass bottles. They also have beers and simple cocktails (i.e. Guaro Sours). Check this place out if you are in town! Great service with an awesome waiter too!

Date of visit: April 2018