“Best in Costa Rica!”

Adrian in Costa Rica Tours and Transportation
Ranked #6 of 14 Transportation in Jaco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I run a curb to curb transportation and tour company based out of Jaco Costa Rica, servicing all of Costa Rica. Transportation runs 24hrs a day, specializing in airport transfers. Daily tours including canopy zipline, ATV, horse back, surfing have 8am, 10am, 1pm and 3 pm time slots.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Adrian picked me up from the airport in San José and provided my transport all the way to Jacó. We were able to talk about Costa Rica and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. We even got to talking about common interests, specifically baseball!

Being a first time traveler to Costa Rica, he was the perfect first impression and introduction to the country and culture. He was helpful and accomodating, as my flight was delayed and I was over an hour late to our scheduled pick up time. He was still there and happy to pick me up.

I HIGHLY recommend Adrian to anyone who needs transportation anywhere in CR. Next time I visit, I will absolutely contact him for transportation AND other tours and activities. I can’t thank him enough!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I contacted Adrian for transportation for my trip to Costa Rica. I was set to arrive on May 25, 2018 however we missed our flight. He was able to accommodate the change in arrival and was very reassuring in letting us know we would have transportation. During our stay he was available for all questions we had and even set up our reservation for Atv/Zip Lining. We were super grateful as the experience was amazing and decently priced. We split the time between Jaco beach and San Jose and he set up the rides for both destinations. All together Adrian was amazing and couldn't have been more helpful, we will def reach out to him upon our return.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We booked our airport transportation with Adrian--and we are so thankful that we did. Adrian provided us with clear directions on what to do when we arrived, and once we arrived, the van was there to pick us up. The van was very comfortable for our group of friends, and Adrian is originally from the United States, so communication easy. We had not booked any tours in advance since we weren't sure how we would feel when we arrived. Adrian offered to help us coordinate all this--all we had to do was contact him and let him know when and what we wanted to do. He took care of all that for us and let us know when we would be picked up for the activities. Since traveling with a group is like herding cats, most of these plans were made last minute, and Adrian was just a phone call away to help. Thank you! We will be back.

3  Thank TACLACR
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Adrian picked us up at the San Jose airport and took us to Jaco. Being our first time in CR, we were nervous arriving so late. By the time we made it thru customs, it had been an 18 hour day and we were exhausted. Adrian was simply fantastic. He stopped at a store and helped us pick up water and some essentials for the night as most places in Jaco were closed. Filled us in on the do’s and do not’s of CR during the drive to Jaco including how much to tip, tours to take, taxi protocol, and places to eat. The topper for us was he ordered us a pizza on the road so it would be delivered to our rental right after we arrived as we hadn’t had a decent meal that day. He handled all the stuff at the security gate for check in, bridging the language gap for us and keeping it smooth. Simply fantastic service beginning to end!!!

1  Thank Wanda H