“Our best day yet!”

Natural Mystic Travel Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Agency Natural Mystic Travel specializes in Tailor Made Costa Rica Tours and full travel packages for your Costa Rica Trip; for your true jungle experience, family holiday or romantic getaway in luxury. Just contact us and we will design a personalized detailed travel plan up to your wishes and budget in all Costa Rica regions. Saludos de Costa Rica!
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic day with our guide, kayaking on the river and then in the ocean, and then a lovely little hike to a spectacular vista. Everything was at a lovely pace, we took our time, never felt hurried, we saw lots of animals and even got to ride a wave in the ocean with our kayaks! My kids loved it. And me too. This tour was a highlight of our 11 days in this beautiful country.

1  Thank Davina G
Liesbet N, Director of Sales at Natural Mystic Travel Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Hi Davina!
Thank you for your review! So happy we could create your adventure tour, even last minute. Enjoy the rest of your stay in beautiful Costa Rica and if we can be of your service or create a full travel itinerary for your next Costa Rica visit; just contact me.

Happy regards, Liesbet - Natural Mystic Travel

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Last August I visited Costa Rica for fourth time, this time in company of five friends. After visiting the most of highlights we decided to make a three nights Talamanca Trek organized by Natural Mystic Travel and local indigenous people (recommendation by an friend who did it few months before).
First night we spend in Kachabri, lovely little village deep in Bri Bri Reserve were we have learned about the amazing Bri Bri culture, legends and history.
Next morning we started our trek to Talamanca mountains. Eight hours trek along the crystal clear Rio Lari, through the lush rain forest, with view of one of the highest peaks of Talamanca mountain range and for sure the most remote part of Costa Rica was breathtaking!
From time to time we would stop to take a dip in the Rio Lari to refresh ourselves.
Late in the afternoon we came to an traditional indigenous house were we slept two nights together with a family that live there op the traditional way, like 500 years ago!
No roads, cel phones or electricity, even no neighbours: the nearest neighbors house is two hours walking from there.
Next morning we have crossed the Rio Lari in an dugout canoe and after few hours cutting our way through dense vegetation we came to a amazing waterfall.
We even found hot springs in the rainforest!
It is really difficult to describe that feeling of being in the middle of nowhere knowing that there is 0% possibility to see another tourists around.
Natural Mystic Travel (Liesbet) has done a great job, organization was perfect!!!
I wold like to thank Liesbet and our guides Keyzuar and Davor for an unforgettable experience! Their kindness, professionalism and personal touch made this special moment even more special
This is Costa Rica at its wildest and the most exciting, something I was looking for from the first time that I came here!
I recommend Natural Mystic Travel to everyone who come to Costa Rica!!!

3  Thank davorthebushman
Dali404, Owner at Natural Mystic Travel Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thank you for you wonderful review Davor! We are ready to welcome you again and will keep you posted on our new hiking treks all around Costa Rica. Happy regards, Liesbet

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Our trip was absolutely perfect. I explained my expectations regarding our trip to Liesbet in advance of our trip and she developed an itinerary that was spectacular. Our trip was action packed and exciting from beginning to end. Liesbet organized every detail perfectly from the activities (river rafting, hiking, atv rides, zip lining), to the transfers to the hotels. Her attention to detail and communication throughout the experience exceeded expectations. We had the vacation of a lifetime! My wife and two daughters were very happy; therefore, I am happy! Thank you Liesbet. I am recommending you to any of our friends and family who are looking for a wonderful vacation experience in Costa Rica.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Peter! Thank you for your post. We are happy that you enjoyed your family Costa Rica travels and we are looking forward welcoming you, friends and family again!
Kind regards from Costa Rica, Liesbet

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Went on a wonderful trip with my son to Costa Rica. Natural Mystic were great from start to finish. Organised all the tours and transportation. It all went like clock work! Very accurate descriptions were sent to us for all the destinations/tours. Would highly recommend!