“Electric Bike Rental”
Review of Electric Bikes

Electric Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide tours in the Puerto Viejo area. Tours consist of bike riding to Destination in Bri Bri, Punta Uva, Manzanilla and Cahuita. At these location you can do nature hikes, snorkeling, visit animal rescue center and visit waterfalls
Reviewed 30 November 2016

While in Puerto Viejo Costa Rica we didn't realize how far from the city center our hotel was, but luckily we met Oz Haim Mordouch at Easy bike rental and sales who rented us 2 electric bikes. We had stopped at several other places but he was the cheapest!!! The bikes were well maintained and Oz provided us with a lock and key! It also added some fun to our trip!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Terry & Rossy made our last day in Puerto Viejo perfect!!! For an inexperienced cyclist I was very nervous about this, but Rossy made me feel very comfortable. We traveled through town then towards Bri Bri. It was so much fun riding the bike along the coast not breaking a sweat. I could have peddled but I chose to switch back and forth. That is the nice thing about these bikes. If you want a workout... pedal if you get tired... use the electric. We then stopped off at the Bri Bri Waterfall, totally amazing!! Great tour for all level of bike riders, my boyfriend is an expert cyclist and he had a blast too!

1  Thank ShaynaClevenger
Reviewed 10 February 2014

It was a great chance for us to slow down a bit, but still cover a lot more ground than walking. These electric bikes let everyone in our group keep pace, no more waiting for Uncle Jon to catch up! Very glad we signed up for the waterfall tour. Terry and Rosie are just plain good people, and know the area inside and out. The bikes are in excellent shape, appeared brand-new.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

In my visit to Costa Rica, I was in Old Port Limon, besides being a beautiful place to vacation, i found plenty of attractions like the tour in electric bicycle, which has been one of the best experiences in my travels, I recommend to spend a fun time.

1  Thank Alvaro J
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have spend my holidays in puerto viejo and when i was walking throug the streets i saw the sign from the ´electrics bikes and tours costa rica` and i called the nummber because i was interested in the tour which they are doing. And i have to say that the tours, manzanillo tour and the waterfall tour, are very nice and that it makes many fun. When you are riding the bikes you do not need many force because you can use the electricity o make a combination. And what is more important for me is, that you are not tired after the tour or you have no pain in the legs at the next day. The bikes are very fast and when it is very hot you have always a fresh air to cool you down. I have to recommend that tours. It is very funny and amazing.

2  Thank Matthias P