“French toast!!!”
Review of Soda riquisimo

Soda riquisimo
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This place has the most amazing French toast in the world!!!!! I went back for a second serving the next day!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I was famished and happy to sit at this clean open establishment.

I ordered the rice and chicken accompanied by a green salad. It was piping hot, just the way I like it.

This must be a popular place as there were no empty seats.

My meal set me back about $6 Canadian dollars. I’m trying to find different ways to economize on vacation, and a soda is better than a regular restaurant along the Puerto Viejo main drag.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was GRANDPAcking in PV for 1 week and tried several of the Sodas around town.
I tried the C$3600 Pork Chop meal at the Riquisimo.
The pork chop was a good size and the meat was well cooked.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Very central, fresh and delicious food (go for the Caribbean fish and the patacones).
I would recommend for sure !

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Food was quite good (we got massive lunch plates with salad, veggies, rice and beans, and a main protein) but the staff was just even slower than beachslow, which would be expected. We had 90 min for lunch and it ended up being tight for time. The fruit smoothies are so so worth it though - maybe just pay as soon as it comes.