“lunch”

Flip Flop Restaurant
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Central American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We like to offer our international delicious and various food with a Caribbean touch in a charming way.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

had lunch here a few times during my travels here. food was good and liked the ron don soup and the salads.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Repeat customers here although their hours seem to vary! Had excellent salads this time and there is shopping all around. It is off the main drag so you have to look for it!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

\we part of a large group that called ahead and made a reservation. We arrived on time to a nearly empty restaurant and were promptly seated. Drinks arrived shortly after. We attempted to order but my wife made 3 choices only to be advised they didn't have those items. The fourth choice was available and we settled back and waited.........and waited...........and waited. After an hour and a half my wife and I left as no appetizers or main dishes had arrived. We paid our drink bill and walked up the street and ordered a pizza which was very good. Our companions got there dinner, salads and appetizers all at once after waiting 2 hours. I think they could have done better. We won't be back.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My wife chose this unassuming sidewalk cafe as pasta was on the menu. I went for the Jamaican Chicken. We were both pleasantly pleased. I went to the kitchen to compliment the ladies, “mucho gusto”. The meals took a bit long arriving, but well worth the wait, and the coffee was excellent.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Give it a miss if there is a big group there as service will be slow. I was with a large group and it took over an hour before any food arrived, then starters and mains all arrived at the same time. The food was good and they were very apologetic but they need to sort out the kitchen