“Paradise in paradise ”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Husband and I wanted a vacation massage. Based solely on the TripAdvisor reviews of past visitors, we booked a massage.
PURE does not disappoint. Road construction was happening right outside the spa, Andrea offered to change the time/date so the noise wouldn't be a bother. We weren't too worried about it, so we went.
Our visit started off with a tropical drink (yummy) and a foot soak. We were put in the same room, which was fine.
Husband got a deep tissue and mine was the immersion massage.
Heaven- perfect in every way. During the massage, we were informed a sloth was climbing down the palm tree, right outside our open air room. What a site! Perfect Caribbean experience.
Don't miss out on this slice of heaven on your next stop to town

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear guests,

It was our pleasure to welcoming you! Thanks for your kind review!

Pura vida,

"warm water"
"skin"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I had gotten into an accident a week prior to my trip and was in really bad shape. I had been eyeing their tripadvisor page and was intent on getting a massage. I received the most wondrous massage from Sondra (sp?). I left the spa feeling so much better physically and mentally.

They also have these coconut chocolate truffles that are absurdly delicious.

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear guest,

So good to hear you are feeling better!

Thank you for sharing your experience,
Pure Jungle Spa team

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Take it from someone who loves massages this spa is excellent! We took an appointment the morning for the afternoon for 4 people. The lady was very kind. We had the chocolate treatment (scrub plus massage) and it was amazing! The interior design of the spa is exceptional. I really recommend this place!

1  Thank florie123456
andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank your for recommending us!

Warmest regards,
Pure Jungle Spa team.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Just what I needed after travelling through Costa Rica (surfing, diffrent beds an lifting my little boys)! I had a great deep tissue massage. And felt very relaxed during and after I was treated. Can't remember the last time I had such a clear mind and body! Thank you girls!

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you Jeanne!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this spa on a whim to treat myself to a massage for my birthday. The service here is excellent! The manager even gave me a delicious chocolate bar upon finding out it was my birthday. I wish I could remember the name of my massage therapist. I think it was Hazel, she also teaches aerial dance... she's amazing!! She gave an excellent 90 min massage with coconut oil. Before the massage I was able to shower in a beautiful outdoor garden area. Everything about this place is great!

andrea t, Propietario at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear guest,

We are happy to know we help making this a special birthday !
Pure Jungle Spa team.