“Great airport transfer”

Pleasure Ride Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pleasure Ride is as a tour operator and transport provider operating in the Southern Caribbean of Costa Rica. We offer a selection of tours & activities in the Southern Caribbean and transportation within whole Costa Rica.
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I had 3 nights only to spend in Cahuita and a mid afternoon flight so I wanted to utilize the airport transfer and not spend a night in San Jose. I was travelling alone. Note they require 2 people for this transfer. I inquired numerous times and nobody else had booked so I figured it would be still worth it to pay for 2 which is very reasonable.
my driver Greven came early. He was very courteous and friendly. He is a great driver. I noticed him warning other oncoming drivers of a slow down ahead and letting people make turns when we were slowed down. Fantastic driver with respect of other drivers on the road.
He English is limited but enough that you can converse with him and he will try very hard to understand and explain things always pointing out spots along the way. I truly enjoyed the ride with him. Very nice man. I arrived at the airport with time to spare.
I highly suggest this airport express transfer.

1  Thank lesab33
"caribbean"
"nature"
"snakes"

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We used the Pleasure Ride shared shuttle from SJO to Cahuita. We like the fact that they pick up right at the airport. They say that they only wait for 10 minutes, so if there is a customs delay due to volumes of people, it might be a little tense, but we got lucky and made the pick up point just in time. I wish I could remember our drivers name, because he was great. His English was not great, but he tried very hard to point out towns and scenery. He even make an extra stop so that we could take pictures. We had really lucked out because we were the only passengers. And unlike other services, they have WiFi. We will definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Used a Pleasure Ride shared shuttle from SJO to S. Caribbean. The initial e-mails asking about the service were answered in detail and on time. When we phoned them to book, they wanted us to book only on line, which was not our first choice, but we did, and everything went well.
They only wait for 10 min., so if your flight arrives late, make sure you have plenty of time before the shuttle time. The customs line might be long and the baggage might take long.
They pick up right from the SJO airport.
Great ride, WiFi in the van, a/c. The driver spoke limited English, but it was sufficient, and he was very nice.
Had 1 brief stop on the way at a little soda, as it is a long and tricky ride, so of course the driver needed a rest / snack + we did not mind stretching our legs.
Would use them again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This was our 4th trip to Puerto Viejo and the best airport transfer we have ever had! We will always go through Pleasure Ride from now on! We had a nice air-conditioned van with wifi, and our driver (Greivin) was very nice. They also booked our rafting excursion, which was the most fun we have ever had in Costa Rica! Really great service, we were very pleased.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We do not have anything close to snorkeling back at home so we jumped at the opportunity to snorkel. They picked us up right on time and Rigo did a great job informing us on the way of the local history with the indigenous tribes, early families, and Jamaicans.
As we arrived there were not many people which was nice and we we're by ourselves. We saw a sloth right at the boat dock and headed out.
The boat ride was quick and enjoyable and we jumped right in. Right away we saw sharks, sting rays, many other colorful fish, and even a huge midnight blue parrot fish. There were many large fish we would not have seen if not for Rigo. The visibility was good, but not crystal clear and current was surprisingly strong. Certainly these two elements should not stop you.
The hike was enjoyable and even leaving one tiny sock on the boat the boat driver came back after 2 or so minutes. Very kind. We got off at a spot with lots of trash, even at a national park mankind's impact is clear. We got off there because of a snake Rigo had found the day before. He got a great shot. The hike was simple, but beautiful as you walk along a pristine white sand beach. Be sure to bring water shoes or flip flops. We saw bats,monkeys, Coati, and hermit crabs. We also stopped for a quick bite of pineapple and cookies.
Rigo is knowledgeable,kind, and cares deeply about the environment he shows to us. This fact was heavily evidenced by the moment he showed us an abandoned oil exploration site not 20 ft from the waves.
Only things I can think of to improve might be to have sunscreen that is natural or tell what sunscreen we should put on that might not impact the reef. Thanks for a wonderful trip.